Short Story: Zodiac Hunger Games (Part 4)

(Omg I'm obsessed with this song!)

AQUARIUS' POV

I stirred, sitting up to observe my surroundings. Neon lights, loud music.... and a very drunk Libra, dancing with Leo, both of them clearly too wasted to think straight. Libra laughed loudly at something Leo had said, the two practically blurs on the dance floor. They both looked like they were genuinely enjoying themselves. I smiled slightly, trying desperately to sit up. The ache in my back, however, had me going stiff. Was I drunk too?

"About time!" The only thing I saw was blonde hair. Sagittarius. "I've been waiting for my dance partner to wake up." I chuckled, groaning as he pulled me off the ground. "How are you sober?" He laughed, raising his glass. "Got drunk before that lot. Alcohol's outta my system." I frowned. "What do you mean, that lot?" He laughed once again, pointing toward Libra and Leo. I noticed that Aries and Gemini were also with them-Aries shoving Leo away from Libra and Gemini trying to dance with Aries.

"Let's dance, yeah?" I shook my head vigorously. "I'm drunk. I'll fall." Sagittarius grinned lazily, leading me toward the dance floor. "Well, that's the fun of it." Libra somehow managed to dance her way over to us, leaving Leo at Aries' mercy. God, I felt bad for him. "Hey, Aquarius, they're playing an old song!" Libra was screaming. And she wasn't aware she was screaming either. "TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK!" Libra was a girl gone wild. "Hey, throw me that glass!" The bartender smirked, throwing a shotglass to Libra, who (surprisingly) caught it. Sagittarius grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the bar counter, filling Libra's glass.

"DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!" The glass had been drained in less than a second. Libra threw her shotglass to Sagittarius, who filled it again. I placed my hand over his just as he was about to hand it to Libra. "What are you doing?" Sagittarius grinned toothily at me. "She's already had 12 shots and three bottles. Apparently her record is 30 shots and 5 bottles." I wrenched the bottle from Sagittarius' hands. "Hey, what's the time?" I called to the bartender. "4:30 AM, Miss."

Training will commence at 7 AM tomorrow morning.

"Guys, we need to go!" Libra had (somehow) managed to get her hands on two shotglasses instead of one and was gulping them down at the same time. That girl's tolerance for alcohol was inhuman. Borderline supernatural, if I was being honest (TVD REFERENCE!). "Why?" Libra came up for breath. "HELP ME!" Leo screamed, holding his hands above his head so that Aries couldn't kill him. "Calm down, guys! Okay, let's go." Libra really hated conflict. Even though she was severely drunk, that peacemaking quality of hers was hardly affected by the alcohol. "Let's go, Leo." She grabbed Leo's arm, letting the District 4 tribute put an arm around her waist.

I realised that Libra's ballgown was gone, replaced by a short, chic golden-black cocktail dress. I looked down at my own clothing, realising that I was wearing a vibrant red cocktail dress. Gemini wore a silver bodycon minidress with a modern frill on one side. Her dress sparkled under the club lights.

 Her dress sparkled under the club lights