41

" 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒊𝒓 "

" 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒊𝒓 "

I brushed down my jumpsuit, it was plain black with a dark green belt made from the same material. I was walking toward the bright red telephone box for visitors, I was trying to get there a little earlier than Harry. I slid in some money and typed in the code : 62442. The box started to move down making me a little queasy, I held onto my stomach as I walked out making my way quickly to the elevator, 'y/n' Kingsley nodded before coming to a stop, 'y/n? You're not also getting expelled?' I bit my lip with a smile, 'no sir' He nodded and walked off. I knew Kingsley Shacklebolt from the order, great man really. Truly fascinating to talk to, many stories.

I stood in a pretty cramped elevator, I moved rigidly every now and then, being this close to people made me uncomfortable, another thing that made me feel awkward was the way they all looked at me with extreme disgust, probably basing me from what they've heard in the Daily Prophet. They weren't particularly keen on me. Despite my attempt at being early, the times had changed and I was right, I came face to face with Dumbledore as I turned the corner, 'Miss Potter, are you also coming in' I nodded sharply and followed him in, not announcing my self like he did but just taking a seat.

'The charges?' he asked, I zoned out for most of their conversation, I didn't really care about anything but the verdict, some lady made a small kind of tehe sound announcing herself. Her voice was annoying 'And it's so silly of me, but it sounded for a moment as though... you were suggesting that the Ministry had ordered the attack on this boy' I frowned, it was quite obvious it was Lord Voldemort and anyone who said different was completely in denial. 'Those in favour of conviction' A woman said minutes later, A few people raised their hands along with the lady with the annoying voice. I furrowed my brows 'Those in favour of clearing all charges?' A lot more people raised there hands making me let out a breath. He would be fine. I didn't stay long I swiftly left before being questioned.

I was walking home when a flashy sign caught my eye, I looked over and smirked. I think they'd appreciate a takeaway. I always had muggle money on me just in case, I walked into the Indian and ordered what I assumed they would have. I owed to it to Sirius and Remus for taking care of me and letting me out of the house, away from Harry. I walked through the front door and heard them talking in a low voice clearly having a little quarrel. I strolled in and laid the food down, they both looked between me and the food with grins.

'You still okay to go back tomorrow?' Sirius asked his voice laced with concern, I nodded knowing that deep down I didn't want to and just the mere thought of going back made me want to cry. 'It'll be fine' Remus smiled, as if he just read my mind. 'And if you want to come home any second you can' I bowed my head, I loved and hated this offer; I loved the fact I could come home if it was too much but I hated how I had the nice offers because they were terrified something would make me kick off.

I wanted an early night tonight, I headed up straight up to bed, I blew out the vanilla candle on my dressing table and sat down to wipe off my make up. I heard a screech and opened the window letting fragment in to sit on my desk. He dropped a piece of parchment paper making me smile, I flicked it open and giggled at Draco's perfectly neat writing and how when he signs it off he also puts his name under it. I assume his father always taught it to be that formal.

Dear accent,

I'm glad you're no where near Potter, Father let me know how his trial went and apparently its all clear with no charges, He seems angry but my mother had managed to calm him. Also you are right I am glad you punched him he had it coming, please try not to strain your voice we talked about this. Also if anyone says anything tell me and I will sort them out, I won't have anyone speak to you like that. I will see you tomorrow on the train, please be careful of your voice love.

from your softie x

Draco Malfoy

I felt my stomach get all giddy when I read love, he has only called me this when he sounds worried about me, I get so nervous or giddy when he calls me love. I grinned and moved over to my trunk and slipped the letter in it, whenever Draco would send me a letter I would keep it with me just in case he can't be there and I need his reassurance. I got out a one of his jumpers I had and put it over my head snuggling up in it. I took in his scent and headed over to the bed, I smiled and smelt the jumper again knowing that I wouldn't have any terrible nightmares tonight because I had the feeling he was with me. I fell asleep being happy that I could see my friends tomorrow.

[A/N] i dyed my hair yesterday lmao