𝕳𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐄

HEROINE

(n.)

a woman admired or idealized for her courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.

Book II of the
FEMME FATALE SERIES
| CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE |

HYDRA, a notorious terrorist-criminal paramilitary organization that will do anything to achieve world domination. At the beginning of the 21st Century, HYDRA has managed to spread its infection, penetrating the United States Government, the World Security Council, and their arch-enemy, S.H.I.E.L.D. The world was changing, evolving, and so was HYDRA, especially when they received an anonymous report of a potential new candidate for their experiment.

An injection of a very complex serum, a rumor or myth some say, possess the unique capabilities and possibly the power to wield the Infinity Stones. Then again it was just a rumor. With many trials and errors, lives were lost to a futile cause, yet HYDRA never lost their ambition for world domination. That was until one day, one day they will finally create the perfect soldier. A soldier that will comply with every order, command, and will overpower any Avenger and S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents.

Their next super-soldier, Aurora Selene Hunter.

Aurora became HYDRA's best and valuable agent, trained to become the most feared international assassin that many would shudder over the thought of the young killer. The assassin has always been with HYDRA for as long as young Aurora could remember. Many know this murderer with different identities; The Silent Assassin, Ghost, Dawn, yet she was mostly known as Phantom. With abilities surreal that many don't know what happened to them when they cross paths with Phantom, they either become lunatics or they show up dead as a doornail.

Though, with the belief that she's a legendary myth, many think again because this girl is a nightmare dressed like a daydream. Her innocent persona has many falls under her control, giving her the advantage of completing her mission. Her emotionless, cold-stone face, let's you think otherwise that she is completely innocent. Many have yet to capture Phantom, yet once the Avengers received a report of the HYDRA assassin, they do everything they can to reach her location, before HYDRA gets her first.

Will Aurora still be loyal to HYDRA or turn her back against them? Will she still be an emotionless murderer or perhaps someone fearless, like a Heroine?

Once a HYDRA agent, always a HYDRA agent.

W A R N I N G ‧₊˚

RATED M FOR GRAPHIC VIOLENCE, STRONG LANGUAGE, SOME SEXUAL CONTENT, DEATH.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

[ START: 1st April 2020 ]

[ FINISH: TBA! ]

D I S C L A I M E R ‧₊˚

I don't own Marvel Cinematic Universe [MCU] or any of the characters that appear in the MCU, all credit goes to Stan Lee and other creators. However, I do own Aurora Hunter and her storyline in the book, along with anything that's not part of the MCU. Please don't steal ideas from this book. I worked really hard on this story since it took me such a long time to figure out the plot, characters, planning, etc. The storyline is based on the movies and loosely on the comics. Also, any pictures/videos shown don't belong to me, but rather to their original owners.

And please do me a favor, don't be a silent reader! I appreciate every comment, vote, and adding my book to your reading list. Please it would mean the world to me!!

C R E D I T S ‧₊˚
Stunning Cover + Gif Manip By crystallous !
Amazing Teaser Trailer By fxllsouls !

D E D I C A T I O N S ༉‧₊˚✧

Ava Hallie Nyx Ephi Lola Nour Skye Haley Hailey Eira Sapphire Sophie Amelia Avani Angela Ramen Alma Keers
Louise Riddle Lexi Lucy

These are the people I adore and/or who I consider my close friends and never stop supporting me. You all have my heart and I wouldn't be here without you, my darlings!

Also, this book is dedicated to all my readers, yes YOU! Thank you for giving my book a chance!

Copyright © 2020 By Phxntom-Spider
All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommerical uses permitted by copyright law.