Chapter 18: Blind Buying

As the girls finally got put down for their nap, Lain and Nina met back up in their room. Shutting the door behind them, they needed the space while the girls slept.

Climbing into bed together, Nina had pulled Lain close as the two women snuggled together as they rested while they talked.

"That went better than anticipated." Nina chuckled as Lain rested her head on her wife's shoulder. "I can already tell Lauren's going to adjust to this easier than Kaila."

"Because she refused to let me sit her down for breakfast?" Her wife asked.

"Well that, but also when I was in her room trying to get her to sleep for her nap, she was holding onto me like a little koala bear."

Her wife awed while the woman told her story.

"It took a little convincing to get her to sleep. She looked so disappointed and upset when I had laid her down in bed and tucked her in alone." She frowned seeing the sad girls face again in her head.

"Then well make sure to tell her that there's always room in our room if she wants." Lain suggested.

"Something tells me if we offer her that choice she'll never get the chance to decorate her own room since she'll be in here most of the time." Both of them laughed quietly as to not disturb the sleeping girls.

"I cannot wait to decorate their rooms!" Lain smiled happily as she already began planning the decorations and accessories in her head.

"Slow down their babe, I know that face." Nina smirked. "You smile like that every time your planning some big and elaborate theme when it comes to decorating the house. I know you're excited to decorate their rooms but until they pick out what they want you can't start thinking about it."

"Oh I know." She chuckled. "I can't help it. This is my favorite thing!"

"You do love your designs." Nina playfully rolled her eyes. "And to think you had the chance to go to fashion school at one point before you turned it down."

"You know I turned it down because our lives were starting to get crazy after you opened your boutique. With you busy managing that and having Faye be her normal tornado self through the house, there just wasn't time in the day to focus on school for myself."

"You know that chance is always open to you." Nina smirked. "We can always give her a call and tell her you've changed your mind."

"N you know we are not calling your mom about this."

In a fun snarky tone Nina said. "You mean the university's president, thank you very much." Lain laughed slapping her wife's arm.

"It doesn't matter if your moms in charge of the school. I want to focus on the girls, and now that we have Kaila and Lauren staying with us, this gives me something to do for the time being."

"Alright fine. But you know that spots always going to be open for you." Nina reminded as Lain sighed.

As a part of her longed to go to school for fashion so she would be able to start her own business, Lain always prioritized her family before all else. Including the two new girls who she hoped would adjust to their lifestyle.

Knowing her wife's weekly routine, it seemed almost impossible with her limited amount of time for her to take care of the girls and do school work.

Every weekend Nina normally goes to her business for their meetings to gain weekly reports from her employees. And throughout the rest of the week, she would occasionally go into her office to send some emails or do paper work for the boutique.