Chapter 50: A Simple Gesture

As Faye, Lauren, and Kaila were running around the backyard the couple were indoors packing up the last of the girls belongings in their bags. "Did you get everything?" Lain asked her wife.

"I think so. I've packed bottles and pacifiers for the girls, I got them a change of clothes, I grabbed some extra diapers for Kaila, a few toys. Am I missing anything?"

"Sounds like you've got it all." Lain shrugged. "I've got the reservations made for our day with Faye already. All that's left to do is tell the girls."

"When do we have to leave?" Nina checked the watch on her wrist seeing it was only a little after nine in the morning.

Checking her schedule for the day, Lain looked between the clock and her plans. "Half an hour."

"Alright I'll go let the girls know to start coming back inside." Nina said putting the girls bags on the floor as she walked towards their back door.

While Faye and Lauren were running after one another, it was noticeable how slow Kaila moved in comparison. Nina opened the door sighing as she put her head against the doorframe. She couldn't wait to see all three of them running around.

"Got you! You're it!" Lauren yelled as she poked Kaila's back before instantly running in the opposite direction.

Kaila turned around slowly seeing both of the other girls had hidden behind a large tree.

Going over slowly at first she tried picking up speed but as she did the feeling between her legs began to affect her running.

Blushing as she stopped. Kaila resorted to quickly walked over to them instead. However, she was definitely not fast enough. As soon as she even got close to the area that the tree was in Faye and Lauren sprinted away as they laughed only making Kaila pout her lips as she puffed her cheeks.

Going after them, her slow speed made it near to impossible to catch them. She was cursing the diaper hugging her bottom as she whined frustratedly.

After watching them play for a few more minutes Nina finally cut their game off early to alleviate the stress omitting from her littlest girl. "Come inside girls. Mommy and I have something we need to tell you." She shouted for them.

All turning their attentions toward the woman, they began walking back. Laughing as they walked in, Faye and Lauren were giggling up a storm as Kaila crossed her arms walking in behind them. "Cheer up cutie. It's only a game." Nina comforted. Gently pulling Kaila's frown upside down, the little girl giggled as the woman made her smile.

"That's better. Now come on, mommy's waiting for us in the dining room." She said grabbing Kaila's off the floor and onto her hip before shutting the door behind them.

Seeing the other girls already talking to Lain about their game outside, Nina sat on a chair setting Kaila down in her lap as she cradled her.

Resting her head against the woman's chest, Kaila curled into her spot as she felt warm and snug in the woman's arms.

"Do you girls remember how mama and I told you about our mommy and baby dates?" Lain asked.

Seeing all the girls nod their heads, Lain smiled as she could already see the excitement filling their eyes. "Well that's what we're doing today. Starting with you, princess." She locked eyes with Faye.

Cheering as she jumped up and down Faye was running along the bottom floor screaming, "I get to go first!" over and over again in joy as the women couldn't hold back their laughter.

"What about us?" A soft voice brought them out of their fun.

Seeing Lauren nervously standing in front of her, Lain sat down pulling Lauren onto her lap as well. "You and Kaila are going to be having a play date today." She said with some excitement.