Chapter 21: Goodies Galore

Ever since Nina and Lain spoke with the girls about their expectations, they hadn't had a problem since. A few days had passed by and neither of the two girls have gotten into any kind of trouble.

In fact, they were adjusting rather nicely in the women's opinions.

The girls went from being stiff and shy all the time to actually being able to relax. Granted there were still some issues that they had in terms of trust, but that was to be expected with a past like theirs.

As almost a week with the girls flew by the couple were sitting in the living room watching cartoons, while Kaila and Lauren sat on the floor in front of them watching even more intently. But today marked the day of something exciting. Not only were the women going to surprise the girls with a treat, but they were going to surprise them with all of their goods that they bought days ago.

Secretly while the girls slept at night, Lain and Nina would store the boxes of delivered goods into their bedroom closet. As they waited patiently for all of their items to arrive, it was finally time to present it all now that everything was ready.

The couple exchanged a look to one another with a playful smirk. Without saying a word, Nina stood quietly walking away as the cartoons kept the girls attention. They didn't even hear the slightest shift from behind them.

Slowly moving the boxes out of their closet and down the stairs, Nina was so tired and out of breathe by the time everything was ready. She stacked them up nicely and made it look presentable as soon as they were all downstairs.

Taking deep breathes to collect herself, she walked over to her wife whispering into her ear from behind the couch. Lain smiled so wide hearing that everything was ready to go.

In the middle of their show, Lain asked. "I think Nina and I left something special upstairs for you both. Think you can go fetch it for us?" She covered up while the girls looked between them and the tv debating in their heads.

"But the cartoon." Kaila pouted pointing to the screen. Her favorite fox was just about to run up yet another cliff to get to his destination.

Chuckling to herself Lain eliminated that option as she shut the tv off earning two pouty faces from the girls. "You can watch cartoons later, right now I need you both to get you're surprises from upstairs." Nina pestered to the girls displeasure.

Sighing they nodded as they stood walking together in the direction of the stairs. "And wipe those frowns off your faces. If I even as see them again I'll take you're cheeks and smother them in kisses until you're red." Lain playfully threatened as the girls blushed passing her by.

On their way to the stairs the girls grew more intrigued after the thought of a present hit their minds. Walking slowly at first the girls picked up their paces as soon as they saw the mound of boxes just sitting in front of the stairwell.

"Woah!" Lauren gasped as she giggled running over to the boxes first. It didn't take long for Kaila to join her.

As the women followed from behind they were happy to see the girls both so excited. "I told you waiting for everything to get here was going to be worth it." Lain chuckled as she spoke to her wife.

Sighing in defeat Nina playfully crossed her arms.

"Can we open them?!" The women heard Kaila ask. It would've been cruel to say no to them. The girls were practically bouncing on their toes holding onto the boxes with their names written across them.

"Go ahead." Nina told them.

Smiling in excitement the girls pried open the boxes.

Luckily for them, the women had already cut open the boxes in order to see what was within so they could write their names across the front of them.