Disclaimer

Thanks for clicking the story but I am sorry you have to read 'beth' to understand.

Beth was my first story, so doubt my writing style may suck. And due to a lot of characters make it confusing, so have patience while reading it. Any doubt, drop your question as a comment, I would reply to every comment to clear your doubt.

(If you are reading this story as ongoing then comment to know what you want next. And also like to get daily updates.)

Your likes matters a lot. It keeps me motivated.

*It is a fictional story, any resembles with the characters, events, or dialogue or whatever is completely a coincidence. (Trust me, I am too busy to copy someone's creativity)

*Do read with patience (of course), the first part 'beth' to understand this story. You can't read it without reading that.

*There will differences in the opinion of characters of the story and moral opinion. Since, everyone thinks different. The characters of the story are just an immature person of the story.

*It can be considered as Toxic relationship and the characters don't fall in love with each other at first sight. Events and their decision reflects their life journey.

*This fictional story contains colourful language. Even some events are mature. (You have been warned)

*Lastly, enjoy the story. Vote and comment.