Chapter 1 : She's Beth

Mark's POV

“There will be two teams,” I explained my team the plan and showed them the maps and location. They were wondering how I got the detailed map of the brothel as well as the safe house of Andrew.

Well!!! How would I tell them about that man who initially invested in us?

Actually, Andrew was the first person to invest in us when everybody refused to. Although later, I bought his share from wanting not to keep kind of relationship with him or his fucked up family.

“Where is Hunter?” I asked Victor.

“With your daughters.” His voice held assurance. “Jenny and Neil is there as well.”

“She's pregnant. I could see her baby bump.”

“She will rest once everybody is home.”

We hid the weapon as much as possible in our outfit. I doubt if I would be alive or not, but I knew that Andrew has Elizabeth. He wanted her. I promised Elizabeth that I would protect her. She may not remember it but I do remember everything about my 5-year-old Ginger.

I never thought I would fall in love with her when she asked me to her husband while playing house party. She blushed. That 5 years old girl that crush on me. I was messing with Abigail at that time.

Having sex with Abigail was my way of escape. She helped me a lot. We experimented as teenagers. Sleeping with her was sudden, it was unplanned but I liked it. Had multiple sex with her in a day. We even continue to meet when she left the orphanage.

Even after everything we faced, Abigail was there with me. She didn't abandon me. I wanted to marry her once I secured a stable job but fell pregnant with Synn and left.

I knew she would be back to us. So in her absence, I decided to make our condition better. I worked all night and morning and spend the evening with Savannah. I banged a job as a bodyguard in one of the casino run by Rossi.

While working for Rossi sr. I learned that they will provide a better future to Abigail. It was her golden chance. I let her go without arguing. She deserves a stable life. She was stuck in a mess because I wanted Savannah and if she wants her daughter, she can have her. She would provide better for her than me, of course.

But it was my mistake. Later, Abigail confessed her feeling that she loved me and was happy, just when Emily fell pregnant. I wanted best for Abigail. We grew up together. Yet it turned out to be a bad decision. Now, she doesn't have Savannah nor Synn. But this will not happen to Elizabeth. She will have her all kids with her. I will find her and the traitor as well.

“Today is different, everybody,” I called and my team members stopped to listen to me. “Today we are not going to secure the place, we are going to rescue people stuck there. That place is the hub of human trafficking. People are treated worse. Our target is to rescue the maximum people possible. Whoever wants to back out can leave now.”

I waited for anybody to leave, oppose but they kept laughing and continued to hide their weapon.

“We took oath to stand with you. We are not running away. Sorry man.” Thomas, one of the team members said while laughing as if I cracked the joke.

“You can't get rid of us.” Another man said.

“You were there when we needed someone and now, we are here for you.” Another person said while passing other members bullets.

I felt proud of my team. I have a good team.

With an escape plan, we all 32 men and 3 technicians, were ready to shut that brothel down. It seems impossible to kill those 180 men there supported by advanced technology security but I trust my team and my technician, also known as Hackers.

We left in different vehicles and our technician decided to join us later.

I covered my self with a leather jacket is that my outfit appears a casual black, beneath which has guns, microphone and knives. They led me inside without checking me. They know who I am.

I sedated the guards and my team entered their premises with Victor's guidance and I left to reach Andrew's safe house where Ava and the little boy lives. I need Andrew alive, he can tell me how to find Him. Maybe he had Elizabeth.

I heard people screaming before leaving the premises of the brothel, knowing that my team is efficient.

Today was unusual as Andrew's house had only 28 guards. I shot the gatekeeper and drove inside His property without caring for HIS precious garden. HE loves gardening. Now, there's no garden.

I unlocked my Glock and shot 3 persons. They didn't get the time to process. I broke the neck of my next victim easily. Sheeee... They are weak.

Another man earned a broke spine, next weakly got my knife stuck in his throat. He had a painful death as I tried to pull out my knife but it got stuck, and he had dreadful death.

Next few guards had easy death as I just shot them. Now, I regret. I had a golden opportunity to punish them but I JUST shot them. It was easy to find his room as his room was guarded.

Killing all my blockages, when I opened the door, HE was GONE. I missed that devil again. I looked around the room. And found Amaya.

She was bleeding.

“You killed all of them,” Victor screamed.

“I need help,” I called for him. “She's bleeding.”

“Help me!!!!!” That was the last word we heard from Amaya and heard.....

Bang.....

My heart was raced in my chest cavity. What the hell?? Is HE here????

Bang... Bang.....

“What was that?” He asked.

“Take her to the hospital. I'll check around.”

“It's not safe here.”

“We are never safe. It's better to take the risk for safety.” I said.

I picked up the master key from the drawer and check led every room until I found the death of Andrew Schmidt.

He deserved it.

An open bathroom caught my attention and I don't know why, but I wanted to check.

There, my Ginger was laying near the bathtub. She's bleeding. And there were little figure was sleeping.

She killed him and saved kids.

“She's Beth,” Suri said looking at me with no expression. She held little boy, Abioye in her lap.

“Dada... Abioye called.

Do read 'beth' (1st part) to clear all the confusion.