Chapter 7 : Aftermath

Valerio's POV

"Oh god...." Nancy moaned.

Fuck!!!!!

She's good. I like the way she's riding me. She knows how to satisfy a man.

I held her ass and pounded deeper into her. She's breathless and her body tells that it's becoming painful to her. Well! That's what I want. She should know what could happen when she challenged my Beth's place.

She tightens her grip around my biceps. I know, she's close. Seeing her response, I can feel myself getting closer. I increased my pace and we both cum together.

I immediately pull out of her, not wanting to feel her anymore. She whimpered with pain, but I don't care about her. All I care is about Beth. She's nothing and my Beth is everything.

I know, I shouldn't have had sex with her but when she informed me about Beth's marriage, I just lost and poured my anger over her.

Her fair skin is marked with my marks, my hit, my touch. She reckoned Beth was exaggerating about rough sex. Now she knows how inhumane I can be.

"Your condom broke." She informed and I looked to confirm it.

Shit!!!!!

It is broken. I don't want anyone to carry my child except Beth. I pull my boxer brief up and looked for my wallet.

"I don't want your child trap," I warned her and pull out money to give her.

"Don't worry I can't conceive." She was offended. She must have felt insulted when I pulled out the money. Any woman would feel. "Are you sure, you were clean?" She attacked.

"Yes..... From the last seven years, I have been with only 3 women... Beth, you and one of my friend. Jessica. You don't know her..."

"Jessica Carter?" Her question caught ambushed me. Damn!!!! She knows her. That Carter girl is engaged. "She's having affair with you?" Nancy asked.

"Few times... Nothing serious." I wore my sweatpants and walked to her. "Don't you dare to......"

"Your business is not mine." She smirked and wore her dress. "Her mother is vicious." She said.

"You know them?" She nodded at my question and combed her hair. "You like rough sex?" I didn't reply her. "You really want to go?" She inquired about my decision. I have to go. It is for the better.

"No-but I have to." I sat on the arm of the sofa watching her, fixing herself. She's attractive. No doubt why Jennifer's husband cheats on her with Nancy.

"Where Eli will stay?" Her eyes beamed.

"With her mother." I snapped. I hate when she tries to manipulate my daughter. I know what wants to do. She wants Eli.

"But this is her home." She argued. The anguish was clearly audible. I know she adores Eli but not more than Beth. No one can love/protect Eli better than Beth.

When I learned that Beth hit Savannah so hard that she went Coma, was the moment, I was proud of my love of life. She can be as protective as a lioness. She hit Savannah because of what she said, was absurd about Eli.

Savannah was guilty and apologized as soon as she woke up from coma. I know, that teenage girl has trust issue and watching me and Beth in compromising position, she anticipated the worst for her family. She loves her baby sister. Just like I love my family.

I shouldn't have forced Beth. She was crying. If she loves Rogers, it means she hates me????

"We will take care of her better than anyone." Nancy tried to convince me but I have made my decision.

"My decision is final." I snapped. "When I am at rehab, Eli is staying with her mother. No one can keep her safe other than her."

"You really believe she can protect her." Nancy mocked me. "She's handicapped."

That was a final blow, I lost my leftover self-control and slapped her. She was shocked but I was not done. I slapped her again, and she fell down due to the impact.

Nancy Smith knows we are in the mafia. She even heard what happened to Beth, yet she mocked me.

"You hit me." She whispered to herself, of course.

"Beth has faced the worse."

With that I left to wear a proper outfit. I can bath later but first, I need to bid my bye to Beth and Eli.

When I am back, I'll claim Eli and Beth, even her kids. I found that Mark married her and has adopted her son as his own, but she's the mother, and her kids will live with her.

Nancy didn't look at me and left with her full efficiency. I can't tolerate that bitch. Sometimes she's good and sometimes she's too dreamy, comparing herself with my Beth.

Antonio was waiting for me with both of his daughters when I reached down. He has been trying to reach me but I have decided that after everything I'll leave. He's nothing but a selfish person who doesn't care anyone but himself. His one night fun ruined multiple life.

Andrew sought revenge because he slept with his sister. He kidnapped Ava to trained her for prostitution.

I don't know how but Rogers assured her security during all those years. He said Cheryl took care of Ava like her own child and even died while protecting her. It means he knew about Ava all this time. I have to teach him many lessons. But before everything I have to stable. He passed the wrong information about the Beth and even hid Ava. He almost killed my Beth. Abigail revelation was shocking. I wanted to kill him that day but Victor saved him. Next, thing I heard that Beth is pregnant and is married.

"Can we talk?" Antonio requested. A Rossi is requesting. For us, family comes first. We keep our ego aside if it's about family.

"First tell me, one thing... Do you regret it?" I asked.

"Yes... I regret everything." He was desperate. He knows people around him are suffering. "I never thought my fun could be....."

"Dangerous." I mocked him. "Do you have any idea what Beth or Ava had been through?" I tried to calm my self. Breath in, breath out. "You cut her finger."

"I lost when you said you want to marry her. I wanted her to pay for what happened to Ava." He justified.

"But she didn't do anything." I reminded him. "What will you do now? She is the one who brought your daughter back." I looked at Ava who was playing with Evie. "Even Cheryl lost her life trying to keep her safe." I glared at my brother. "Everybody is just a pawn in your game. Kate, Ava, Me... Beth, Eli even Cheryl. Beth will never forgive Kate."

"I want to fix things."

"Relations are not things that can be fixed. One mistake and everything is shattered."

He didn't say anything and stared at his daughters who were playing with each other, not caring about the cruel world. He is battling with himself. Ava wants to stay with Beth. Of course, she trusts Beth more than anyone. We are new faces to her. After what happened she's traumatized, and she saw Beth fighting for her. Beth is her hero. Her angel.

"Take her to Beth." Finally, he realized that Ava is gone, doesn't matter if she's alive or not. She's Suri. That's what Ava believes now.