Prologue

Victor's POV

"I need to go but make sure, she's never alone," I warned Hunter before leaving. He already knows about the security issue of Savannah, but this lad never asked why a teenage girl need strict security.

Without asking question, he nodded and made himself comfortable on the couch. Both Rogers sisters are sick. Savannah is in coma and Sylvia is crying for her mama.

I kissed the forehead of exhausted Sylvia. This baby has a rough start of life. I don't want her to suffer anymore. she deserves all the happiness.

Starting the engine, I drove my car to save to Mark. I need to kick that bastard's ass. He's so irresponsible when everyone needs him the most.

August called to inform the havoc created by Rossi. I warned Mark multiple times to confess everything, but he's a supreme manager who thinks he's capable of handling everything. That's impossible.

Mark Rogers is a human just like everybody else, who has a tendency to commit mistakes just like us and is prone to manipulation.

Reaching home wasn't a big task, the bigger task is to stop Rossi. Valerio Rossi. He hates Mark for taking Beth. But it was necessary. That bipolar was not ready for his treatment and was making her life a living hell. This was the only way to make sure the safety of Beth.

Nothing happens without Mark's permission. He had to leak the news of Ava being alive to pull out Beth from that hell. It was a pawn and it worked. There was no other way, only clash but Mark wanted to maintain peace, so he did in a clean way.

He offered to investigate for free for Rossi family if they give him Beth. But Valerio Rossi gave a tough competition to him. He thought Mark looks a bit older means he's old. But he forget that looks can be deceiving. He looks older because he doesn't take care of himself. But in reality, he's 33 years old and will soon turn 34.

Although, Ava is not living a princess lifestyle, but we made sure her safety. Cheryl volunteered to go to a brothel so that she can be with Ava and protect her. It was a good irony, that Cheryl wants to protect the daughter of that woman who destroyed her marriage. Her life. Snatched every reason to live, maybe that's why she wanted to go back to a brothel so that she can die soon.

Cheryl wasn't a bad person, she was a victim. Antonio married her for the alliance but her marriage turned out to be a nightmare when she caught her husband cheating on her multiple times with multiple women. Yet she wanted to work on their marriage, despite being aware that her marriage life never existed. They were only married only while having sex or attaining any event function.

I met Cheryl while she was preparing for her marriage. We had a short-lived relationship but as she got married she cut all the ties with me to give her marriage a chance. But she had to pay for her husband's crime.

She was punished many times for different reasons. Sometimes in presence of Antonio, sometimes in his absence. He avenged for his wife but didn't stop whoring around which again she paid.

When she fell pregnant, she wanted to abort the baby but Antonio thought that it's his child. Her depression led to miscarriage and they got divorced, As Abigail suggested.

After 3 months, Mark found Cheryl working forcefully in Andrew's brothel and saved her, but she wanted to protect Ava. Cheryl renamed Ava as Suri and loved that girl as her own, even dead protecting her. No one looked for that poor woman, not even her father. And as usual, Antonio was selfish, who never cared about her.

"I will kill that bastard," August growled as he saw in approaching. It is a rare sight to see August losing his temper. It never happens, actually.

"Which bastard you are talking about?" I asked as I got out of the car. "It's one of......"

It was a gunshot that alarmed us. Mark isn't alone inside the house. I saw a car nearby. It's.....

Rossi.

Valerio Rossi is inside the house with Mark. How did he manage to break our security?

It's impossible.

Beth is missing and now, Rossi is inside our estates. Someone is helping our enemies. Someone is a traitor among us. We have to find that.

Miles informed that Mark was heavily drunk and even raped Beth. According to Miles, her screams were horrible. Anyone would have a nightmare.

We broke the door to enter inside the messy house as if no one lived here for years. Seriously, Beth is now an inseparable part of the Rogers family.

Following the voice, we notice Valerio loading the gun to kill half-conscious drunk Mark. August managed to snatch the gun and other took him away but as we have a traitor among us, I asked August to assist Rossi out of the estate.

"Beth is not here," I said in higher pitch so that Mark's drunk mind would register this. But he keeps crying.

Can't believe an almost 34 years man is crying like a baby. He has a 17 years old girl still, such a cry baby.

Fuck!!!!

What kind of trouble is this?

"She's not here." He cried out.

"Asshole, she's missing. She's not in the cell." I slapped him.

Surely, he would make me pay this. But I can think about the consequences later. Right now, we need Beth for Sylvia. For Mark. She's his sense.

I helped him in the bath and be kept crying for Beth.

Mark needs to get sober. He knows where Beth can be. I think she's with Andrew. And... He knows Andrew's brothel inside- out. He can take us there. At least, we can bring Ava back and that boy as well.

While he was sleeping I tighten the security around Rogers kids and even around the estate. And all the new team members were sent to useless projects. My way of distracting them.

"Where is Elizabeth?" Mark groaned and took Advil. He looked around the mess and widened his eyes. "I remember, someone came asking for my Elizabeth."

"Rossi. Valerio. I think he knows something." I warned him.

"He knows SOMETHING." Mark laughed. "Not everything." He definitely enjoying everyone's misunderstandings.

"Will tell me what is the actual matter?" I snapped. "So that I can help you..... I am fighting for you without knowing who is the actual danger."

"I thought you have patience..... I feel ashamed of....." He sighed. "I'll tell you everything but now Elizabeth is priority." He got up to walk out of the kitchen.

"We are taking only our trusted team members. We have a traitor among us." I informed him.

"Call them with equipment. Meet me in my study room in half an hour." The real Mark Rogers ordered.

"I have also tightened the security around Savannah and Sylvia."

He nodded "We are doing a different job today."

Do read 'beth' (1st part) to clear all the confusion.