Chapter 15: Another pregnancy

Dedicated to Dapull01

Beth's POV

From last 2 days, I am paranoid. I couldn't sleep. Every time, I smell the presence of an intruder and only sleeping with my all kids is my assurance.

Mark was furious, but we didn't acquaint him about our suspicion on Valerio. Savannah was convinced, that it can't be Valerio. According to her, Valerio wears an expensive unique perfume, which leaves a trail of his presence for hours. And Suri claimed it was almost early dawn when she saw him. He even laid near her but left no scent.

“You look beautiful,” Mark said while taking his clothes off.

“Because I am naked.” I huffed and turned showing him my naked back. I heard him gasping, and struggling him to get out of the clothes.

I enjoy him striving his clothes off.

Turning off the shower, I squeezed the body wash on my palm when I felt his hands on my waist. He touches my waist slowly, passing my curves and finally, he rested his hands on my stomach.

“You look beautiful because you are pregnant....... My baby makes you look prettier than you are.” He smelled wet hairs. “I like it when you smell like me.”

“I smell like your body wash.” I rolled my eyes and continued to massage my arms with the body wash, while ignoring the massive, excited body that belong to my husband.

He chuckled and turned me around to look at me. I observed his dark eyes that need me beneath him. Controlling himself, he squeezed the body wash on his palm then, he knelt in front of me. The massaged my breast causing me to gasp with sudden contact of his skin on my sensitive skin. Then slowly, massaging, applying, spreading it all over my chest, he moved to my stomach.

He smiled and looked at me with adoration. I love this smile of him. I kissed this naked man kneeling in front of me. He is mine. Father of my unborn baby.

“That's our baby.” I nodded enthusiastically while he continued to massage my stomach. “I want redheads like you. Many more.....”

“I am done with kids.” I laughed. He must be joking. Within a few years, Savannah will give us our grandkids. And here, he wants another kid. “For your information, I am already with child.”

“After this baby......just one more.”

Giggling, I squeezed the bottle of body wash and spread it over his shoulder but then I halted my hands. I could feel Mark's hand, covering my sex and smirking.

“You didn't answer me, WIFE.” He said and ran his fingers around my opening of womanhood, causing to boost my breathing rate.

“Mark.......” I almost moan and caught his hand to stop. He hasn't had sex with for a long time. I have felt his need for many times but I decided to give him hard time, and we hadn't sex. If I didn't stop him, then we would end having sex.

“You hurt me.” I reminded him about the day when he raped me in the cell. He hurt me in the worst way possible. No amount of love will ease that memory.

“I am sorry.” He looked guilty and removed his hands. “I was drugged. But this is not an excuse. No one should do this.” He stood up, making a distance between us. This distance feels like we are miles apart from each other. “Let me wash you?”

I nodded, and he, likes a caring person washed me, dried me and helped me to get dressed.

“Kids are safe.” Assuringly, He carried me in bridal style and helped me settle on the bed. “You need to eat.”

“I want to eat. But my morning sickness.....” I complained. “Why it is called morning sickness?”

He closed his eyes and laughed. This smile suits him. His eyes deserve to be inherited by every generation of our family. Kissing me, he laid down beside me and cuddle with my petite body.

“Where's Jennifer?” I asked the question that I wanted to ask for a long time. Finally.

“To somewhere safe.” Mark shrugged off. “Victor was distracted and wanted them to be safe. So he sends them to her home town.”

It was a little disappointing to learn that Jennifer is not here with me but it was for the better. She is pregnant too and need to focus on the baby and herself. We can be together once everything is settled.

Breathing him, I recalled our first meeting. I always knew his hazel eyes thinks about me but I never knew those eyes looked for me for years. Our first conversation was not someone would like to have with their life partner. Even after everything we are here.

This is my haven.

“I think it is Valerio,” I whispered so that only Mark could hear me, but he frowned. Trying to calm him, I covered my hand on his. “That night in the girls room...... Suri said the silhouette seemed to be of a young man.”

He chuckled. “It is impossible.” His words were unexpected. He defended Valerio. But they don't like each other. “He was with Nancy that night...” He sighed. “She's pregnant....... He is the father.”

“That's impossible... She said she can't conceive.” I disagreed. “Valerio will never.....”

“That's a miracle for her.” Mark interrupted me and his voice was full of dismay. Sighing, he nuzzled with me. “Rossi is the father of the baby.” He repeated.

These words brought an unusual emotion in me. I could feel my cheeks burning. My heartbeat heightened. What is this???

“She will keep the baby,” I said dejectedly. It was good news. She always wanted to be a mother. Now, that she is pregnant, I don't feel delightful at all.

“You are jealous,” Mark said, reminding me of his presence beside me. Am I jealous? But why?

I do love Mark then why?

“He will always be special to you. I know you love me, but he is always the person who gave you Eli...... He fought for you. He will fight for you. And I despise this reality that he loves you.”

Instead of saying a word, I responded to my husband with tears. I shed my tears freely and hid my face behind my palm. What kind of woman I am? I am jealous of Nancy because Valerio impregnated her.

“I am not a cheater.” I sobbed.

“Shh......” Mark hugged me. “I know you love me. But Rossi will always have a place in your life. Just like Abigail has in my life...... Rossi needs to get better for Eli, for baby, for.....you. He refuses to go to rehab. Could you convince him? He wants to help us. He does love you.......” He kissed me head. “Not more than me. I will love you more than anyone.” He promised.

I smiled. “But you haven't told me everything about you,” I complained. “I will try to talk to him....... I have a plan. He could help himself as well as us.”

“What is the plan then?” He asked.