Epilogue II

Beth's POV

Can you believe that the Schmidt family had so many children?

Finding everyone Is a headache.

Fulfilling Shawn's last wish, we are still trying to find all the children of the Schmidt family. They have so many children. I was thankful to Marcus that he had only four children, Mark, Edward, Amaya and Andrew. But about other males of the Schmidt family were more or less man whore.

They all had so many children that finding every member is getting tougher day by day.

Finally, closing the study room, I walked to see my children. This is the habit that I follow religiously. I rarely failed to see them sleeping.

Eli and Sylvia were is sleeping peacefully on her bed. Both the girls share the same room. Whereas Savannah and Suri has their room as they both are old enough to have their privacy while these young girls are prone to nightmares. And. My Schmidt boys are almost twins.

I run to boys as soon as I heard Max. I watch Max sobbing. Not wanting to disturb Abi, I immediately held Max and cooed him. My little boy always cry, and he needs anyone to be with him.

“You will sleep with mommy.” I cooed Max.

“What about our privacy?” I heard.

“I told you, I am done.” I rolled my eyes and settled Max to his bed. Giving him to favourite toy that his Valo gifted him. He called Valerio, Valo.

“But I already told you I wanted two redheads like you.” My husband pulled me into a deep kiss.

Moaning, I pulled him closer where I could feel his racing heart. Even after our almost 3 years of where we have spent only 2 years together, he still acts as if this is our first time. But he is never shy to make me scream.

He groaned when I pulled his black hairs that he started taking care because wants to woo me every day of our life.

“Shh... Silent talks, husband.” I whispered.

“I like your screams, wife.” He whispered on my lips with lust and carrying me on his shoulder, he walked into our room, where tonight he planned for redhead.

Tossing me on our bed, he took off his shirt and pulled me on the edge of the bed. He caressed my thighs before taking off my t-shirt nightdress. He smirked to find me laying on the bed when my white sports bra and black underwear. He never demands anything sexy.

He ran his massive fingers on my stretch marks before planting his wet kisses.

“That's our baby's first drawing.” He said while kissing all my stretch marks.

Agreeing to each word, I cupped his beard jaw to pull him into a kiss.

I haven't answered him about next redhead, but he won't stop. From last year, he is asking for his two redheads and even doesn't use a condom. But I wanted to give my focus to our family.

Mark was in rehab. He was trauma when he woke up from an induced coma. We almost lost him, and his nightmares about Vicky dying got worse. He was there when she died.

Finally, he is back. He is mine. No one will ever separate us. He is making sure of that, now.

Without any warning, he undressed me completely and entered into my womb that earned him, my yelp.

He held my neck to establish his command over me and pound into me with his full power as he does.

I moaned and our silent talks went out of the window. My screams encouraged him and groaning, he didn't control himself. He made sure that his marks are left on my body as evidence of our SILENT TALKS.

His wet kisses were so arousing that I could feel my ecstasy closer. I closed my eyes and tried to control myself while he growled, which indicates that he is close too.

“Not inside me.” I moaned while pushing him.

But Mark being Mark, grabbed my hands over my head and pound inside me, harder.

Closing my eyes, I let go of myself but didn't stop. He continued to bury himself inside me. After a while, I felt again a sensation of my orgasm and I didn't try to stop myself. While reaching to my ecstasy, I felt his my husband's hot seed inside my womb.

Finally, he did what I said not to do.

Fuming with anger, I slapped him while he smirked.

I hate his attractive smirks.

I pulled him again, into our kiss that lead to our long night baby-making session, where he made sure to knock me up again.

Next morning, my body was sore and I wanted revenge but that can wait. I looked for my birth control pills, but they were missing.

“I was serious about two redheads,” Mark said holding Max. “Forget your sleep for a few days.”

He kissed me.

I hit him when I felt his junior poking my stomach. He laughed and left.

Later I joined my family for breakfast that Mark prepared. We have a bunch of children, some are naughty, some are good. But that's what keeps us busy.

It completes us.

Valerio left Eli with us while he stays at rehab. He is improving and has decided not to separate Eli from her siblings. He knows Eli loves Sylvia and Max because Eli claims that they both belong to her. She isn't obsessive about them but protective.

“I heard a witch crying last night.” Eli looked scared.

“It wasn't witch. It was Ma.” Suri said.

“Why were you crying?” Eli asked innocently.

“It's what adults do. It is called.....” Suri was interrupted.

“You... Young lady, no bad teaching to my baby sister.” Savannah warned Suri while serving her pancakes.

“Soon, you will have redheads like Mommy.” Mark kissed Eli.

As soon as Eli heard this news, she screamed with joy. She jumped on her chair and gave me a hopeful looking.

“Mommy, when we will have them?” She asked me.

“I don't know,” I answer glaring at Mark who ignoring me, continued to feed his sons. “Ask Mr Rogers.”

“Soon, Mrs Rogers.” He said.

“And what if they are not redheads?” Savannah teased me.

“Then we can try more. After all, we are young.” He said with satisfaction. “We have our whole life together.”

“We will be happy. Forever?” Savannah asked.

“Forever.” Mark and I said unison.