9 | Satiate

Chapter track: Bad Things by Machine Gun Kelly & Camila Cabello.

[ DELLA'S POV ]

I was fully aware of how what I was doing was bad. So bad. The aftermath could completely destroy me but I couldn't help the urge to make him weak. To have him surrender himself. To make him sorry.

It all started because of my selfish teasing. Albeit, I knew it would lead to a scenario close to this one. I never knew anger could look so sexy on someone before I met Luca Meyers. Him being riled up was something in and of itself. The way his eyes blazed and the veins on his neck made a strained appearance.

"Mind giving a warning before you touch me so suddenly, princess," he whined ashamed of his body's reaction.

I rolled my eyes at him while positioning myself over his lap, wordlessly admiring the sight in front of my eyes, lips agape at his tanned, perfectly built body. Luca's arms made his upper body stretch biceps showing next to his covered face, his abs flexing with every breath he took. His chest heaving, thighs tensed while I leaned down, my fingers tracing softly over his legs as to which he twitched.

"Not a chance." I smiled to myself, hands wandering further up, directing towards his down-low area. "Apologize to me, Luca. I'll help you if you just say you're sorry for what you did. I really want to suc-" 

"Oh fuck," he rasped, looking at me as if he couldn't quite believe I was here.

Flattering, I scoffed in my mind.

I purred, reaching his sacks with my fingertips, gently stroking over them with two fingers, Luca hissing at my words and action. They felt tight, solid, his member slightly jumping up as I touched his sensitive spot.

I pulled my hand back, letting it roam around his bare upper body, abs tracing along with my index finger, chest and nīpples circling until I leaned in, kissing his toned chest, licking past his nīpples. With a soft moan spilling from his lips I grinned, supporting my posture with my hands on his shoulders as I pressed my mouth onto his sensitive small red nubs. Taking one between my teeth, licking up and down, circling it with my tongue. By the time his nīpple was so hard, his face flushed while Luca's lips parted.

"Where did you even learn that?"

I winked. "Wouldn't you like to know."

His mouth turned down.

I touched him again and made him grip me closer.

"I can't wait. Please, touch me..." Luca's voice was a whiff, his desperation showing openly.

Humming I pulled away quickly. "Not so fast."

"What now?" 

He was pouting. Literally.

I flicked his nose, still keeping the act. "Say you're sorry."

"I'm sorry." He said without missing a beat.

I could feel myself wanting more.

"Say it again."

"I'm sorry."

"Again."

His face scrunched up in dislike. "Della-"

"I said apologize, goddammit!" I hit him against the chest, breaking out in a sob.

He stared at me wide eyed and worried.

"Della," he spoke softly as his hands rested on my hips. He nudged my chin to look at him as I continued crying my heart out.