27 | Kiss Me

Chapter track: Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran.

[ DELLA'S POV ]

Luca placed his lips against mine, without a moment of hesitation, catching my breath in one go. I sat there mind reeling, shocked by the warmth of his mouth until I felt a hand come up to my cheek. Confidence oozed from that single touch and it flooded through me too.

So, I returned the kiss, allowing the tiny strand that held my self - control together to finally snap, pressing closer, breathless, more desperate.

This kiss was so much better than I could ever remember. The mind could have never done it any justice, the real thing was far too enticing.

He was trying to be gentle with me, but gentleness was not exactly what I wanted. He could give me whatever, just as long as he was involved.

I wanted his anger, fury and frustration, all that he had kept bottled up inside and was afraid to share.

I wanted his kindness. I wanted his protective nature to come and wrap itself around me fiercely.

His hands fisted in my hair, angling my face towards his to press his lips further into mine. He was soft in the assault of my lips, but his true intentions were shown in the grip on my hair.

"Don't hold back," I breathed, pulling away from the kiss. "Give me everything."

"You don't want that," he sighed, resting his forehead against mine.

"Yes, I do," I assured him, gripping his face in my hands. "I want you. All of you, Luca."

He stared at me with those eyes before he obliged, silencing me with a punishing kiss. I was taken aback by the force of it and had to see to it that I showed my own passion.

I leaned back into my seat because unfortunately oxygen was a thing, as Luca turned his head to look at me.

His eyes were dark and craving and his cheeks had that pinkish flush to them, I always loved seeing. His thumb softly ran across my lips, as his gaze fell on me.

"You're so beautiful," he breathed, meaning every word.

His electrifying blue eyes were burning as they were on me; I wouldn't be surprised if he was mentally undressing me, right in this very moment.

I grabbed for his thumb and sucked on it roughly. It made him close his eyes in pleasure, as he licked his own lips. Luca leaned closer to me, biting my lip tenderly.

He knew it drove me wild. He knew what he was doing to me and he loved every second of it.

"I'm not going to have sex with you." He informed me strongly, but his hands slowly ran over my thigh, making every fibre in my body ache, before undoing my seatbelt.

"Then why are you..."

He undid his own protective belt before sliding me across his lap to straddle him. "But I can do something else," he smirked.

I could feel how excited he was with the bulge poking into my clothed core. The feeling of satisfaction overcame me as well as power. I began to move my hips slightly, what his eyes have been urging me to do the moment I was above him. This action alone had him throwing his head back with a huge groan in response.

I leaned back as his kisses travelled down my neck carefully, before biting down. It caught me by surprise as I let out a moan and he took it as a sign of approval, swiping his tongue over the spot.

My body was getting hotter by the minute.

"I just..." I trailed off, not sure of how to phrase it.