49

" 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖? "

" 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖? "

'expecto patronum!' Fred yelled a hyena sprouted from his wand and started laughing then playing with my bear, Georges coyote was trying to claw the butterflies. I giggled as they both hung their arms over me. The room suddenly shook and we all turned towards the entrance 'bombardo' a voice squeaked and the wall blew up. One of my butterflies fluttered towards the door, towards my friends, Draco pulled Cho into view and just as our eyes met my blue butterflies landed on his shoulder. A single tear fell down my cheek as we looked at one another, and the butterflies withered out into smoke. 

I was walking into detention Fred and George either side of me, 'I would like Miss y/n Potter at the front' Her squeaky voice demanded, I walked up to her and she sat me on a single desk. She handed everyone a quill and the words burnt into their hands but for me she gave me a different kind of quill and crouched down to talk to me. 'You will write with this. And you will write; I mustn't betray my family' She smirked referencing to my Slytherin friends. I wrote four lines before I felt it, unlike everyone elses on their hands mine was all over my body. I let out a quick scream but covered my mouth to hold it in. My entire body was burning everywhere the words were burning into me. I hit my head onto the desk in pain. I gripped the sides as she walked over, 'Did I say to stop?'

I was plodding back to my common room, with each step another part of my body hurt. All my friends were sat around the fireplace like the time before but yet this time they all looked at me hurt and disgraced. 'How could you?' Pansy asked. I gulped, 'I only went twice' I admitted, 'He was training them for when Voldemort attacks, because he will. I helped him teach them, only twice because they need to know' I stopped looking at the ground. No one spoke, I dropped my robe to the floor and they all looked at my arms, as I wasn't wearing my jumper only a shirt and tie. 'And this is what I got for it' Draco stood, 'What? She made you go to the detention' His voice was piercing. I bowed my head 'and my punishment is marked all over my body. I have it worse than the others so. I am sorry to you guys. But I don't regret it'.

I walked away but paused just above our room pausing to listen yo what Draco was yelling about 'I told her not to lay a hand on her I swear to Merlin' Blaise's deep voice boomed for the first time ever, he was arguing with Draco. 'No! We have a job to do we patrol tonight and we talk to her when we see her. I care about y/n we all do but we have a job to do' The next voice was Pansy's 'No. I'm with Draco. She can't do this' The voices stopped and I assumed they walked out so I headed to bed. As much as I was slightly miserable about the unbearable pain, I knew what tomorrow was. It was exams but it was also time for Fred and George's biggest day.

We were sat doing one of our many O.W.Ls I knew exactly what was about to happen, I wasn't particularly concentrating but I knew I had 60 seconds before my part. My body was still burning but the worst part was now my neck, it hurt even more than usual despite me betraying my friends none of them mentioned it actually on the contrary they made sure I was alright. My mind flashedback to draco last night.

knock. 'Come in' I whispered loud enough for the person to here. Draco slipped through the door and walked over to my bed sitting on the edge. We both glanced over to Pansy who was fast asleep, now astoria and Anastasia had been expelled it was just us in the room. 'Does it still hurt' he asked, his voice filled with concern. I took his hand, 'only my neck' I grimaced at the throbbing pain. He smirked a light non mischievous kind of smirk. He leaned closer to my neck planting lots of kisses. 'A little better?' I nodded and he cuddled next to me, the two of us drifting to sleep.

I stood arubtly everyone looking at me, Umbridge making her annoying squeaking sound. I put 2 fingers in my mouth and whistled extremely loudly. The doors opened and Umbridge looked from me to the door. She ran down the isle and just as she reached the door the twins appeared on their brooms yelling. I looked ay Pansy who no matter how hard she tried to hide it she was grinning. They threw up the tests and started with the fireworks. Fred and George high fived me making me giggle. Draco came next to me admiring the fireworks  'I told you the Weasley's weren't too bad' he nudged me. 'They are when they flirt with you' I laughed 'shut it, now come on' I took his hand dragging him outside to see the last  amazing firework.

I was laughing and clapping along with everyone else, what they had achieved was perfect and it was the perfect way to end their school year. I grinned and turned my head to my best friends when I felt a jolt at my body. My vision blurred. My body fell back, Draco's arms instantly going out and catching me. I saw a flash vision of Sirius under the crutiatous curse. 'Tell me the prophecy' He shook his head 'you'll have to kill me' Sirius spat causing him to be tortured again. A prophecy by the number 97 flashed and then the ministry of magic. That's where he was. I snapped out of it and looked for Harry who ran up to me. 'Y/n-' I shook my head 'Go! I'll send the order a message and I'll find you now go!' I looked back at Pansy. 'Sirius'.