𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫

~Vanessa's POV~

~Vanessa's POV~

"Grace you ready?" I called out to Grace as I was downstairs waiting for her so we could leave. "Yeah! Hold on I'll be there in a minute." Grace responded back causing me to nod before taking out my phone.

Today we were all going to Riley's so we can go to our favorite taco place to get breakfast meaning we really didn't eat anything so we didn't lose our appetite.

"Alright let's go." Grace smiled over to me as she walked down the staircase with her bag just as the door was knocked. "That must be the others." I walked over to the door as I told Grace before I opened it revealing everyone. "I need tacos, woman hurry up." Jason immediately said as he shook my shoulders.

"Sam." I looked over to her as I nodded to Jason who was still shaking my shoulders. "Go for it." Sam chuckled as she knew what I was asking her so as soon as she said that I flicked Jason's head making him pout while the others chuckled at his reactions.

"Well, let's go cause I'm starving." I grinned as Grace and I walked out with the others closing the door quickly ready for breakfast. "Hey where's Isadora?" I asked Zay as I did not see Smackle anywhere. "Oh, she couldn't come cause her family was going out together today." Zay answered as we walked down the stars.

"Do you guys think today will go smoothly?" Farkle asked us all as he wrapped an arm around me. "Yeah, I mean what could go wrong." Lucas shrugged as he looked back to Farkle and me walking down the stairs.

"Does anyone really believe that?" Grace questioned all of us as she does know how things go around here after catching up with everything. "No." We all answered knowing nothing in our life really goes off easily.

The night before we all agreed to put the taco alarm on our phones so at that exact moment one of the alarms on our phones turned on. We all turned to one another before we rushed off, running out the building going on the sidewalk so we could get to Riley's on time.

Soon enough we got to the Matthews' front door and Lucas knocked on the door which was opened by Riley who looked at us in confusion.

"What are you guys doing here?" Riley asked us as she tilted her head letting us in the apartment. "We were told there would be tacos." Lucas answered his girlfriend as we all walked in. "We all have alarms so what are we still doing here?" Jason questioned as he was thinking about the tacos we were going to have.

"Three tacos please." Farkle smiled as he wanted to get in some tacos as well. "Aww that's cute. I want eight and a half tacos, please." I grinned over to Farkle before turning over to Riley wanting to eat already but I heard Maya squealed at the mention of a fraction. "Same." Grace and Sam added in as they pointed to themselves. "Uh, may I have pancakes?" Zay asked, causing us to turn to him with furrowed eyebrows.

"You called them here?" Riley questioned Maya as she turned over to my blonde sister while the rest of us were still looking at Zay in confusion. "Hey the girls were already coming with us but I invited the boys here. I wanted them to know what it's like to want a taco and not get a taco." Maya answered Riley causing Jason and I to have our eyes widen as Grace's eyes started to twitch.