New School

-THIRD PERSON POV-

"So you want to enroll in Kunugigaoka Junior High School?" The principal questions while looking at my test papers. Y/N nodded her head in agreement.

"I mean your test scores are great, but you don't know how to speak Japanese?" He added.

"Yes," Y/N said. Since she didn't have a Japanese accent, it was really easy for her to lie about this. She has to get to E-Class since Akari, or Kayano is in that class.

"That's unfortunate. If you were outstanding in your Japanese, you would be sent to A class. The A class is where the best of the best is at. In this school, we care about our academics and if you can't even speak the main language here, I'll have to send you to E class." The Principle replies. She nodded her head, trying to understand him through his thick accent.

"This woman over here will escort you to your new classroom. The uniforms you don't have to worry about. I already have your uniform ready, so just get changed in the bathroom. You will be starting school today." The Principle explains. Y/N grabbed her uniform from the top of his desk and went out to try and search for the bathroom.

After changing in the bathroom, Y/N quickly examined herself in the bathroom. She still looked the same two months ago. She pulled down her skirt a little bit since it was exposing her skin a little too much and headed out the bathroom. Outside the bathroom, the woman from earlier was waiting for her.

"Hi, I'm here to lead the way for your class. I'm going to be your English teacher for the rest of the school year." The big boob woman said.

"Hi," Y/N said dryly. She isn't in the mood for a conversation right now.

The English teacher noticed that she didn't want to start a conversation, so she started to explain the situation to her.

"Okay listen here, kid. Before we get to class, I don't want you to freak out. The person who is responsible for blowing up the moon is your teacher. Your teacher has tentacles like a squid and has a big yellow head. Now, he is going to be responsible for blowing up the earth on a certain date. Our job is to assassinate him before he can blow up the earth. Are you okay with that responsibility?" The blonde asked.

"Yea, I'm fine with that," Y/N replied.

"Huh?!" She exclaimed, "That was not the answer that I was expecting!"

"Well, what was the answer you were expecting?"

"I thought like 'omg a big yellow guy!' or like you are passing out!" She yelled with her face in shock.

The teenager just shrugged her shoulders as they kept on walking. "Anyways, here are the weapons." The English teacher said and pulled out the weapons that she was carrying. The weapons are green and shaped like an actual gun and knife. Y/N tried to cut herself to see if the knife worked on her, but it didn't.

"The knife and gun are completely harmless to humans but harmful to your teacher. These are called anti koro sensei knives and anti koro sensei guns." The teacher explained. Y/N was listening trying to get every information about this guy as possible. She's guessing the teacher's name is Koro Sensei since that's what the weapons are called.

"That's pretty much it. Any questions?" The big boob teacher asked.

"Yea, what's your name?" Y/n asked her.

"If you tell me your name first, I'll tell you mine." The blonde said as in a deal. Y/N nodded in agreement.

"My name is Y/N Arai."

"Irina Jelavic."

-TIME SKIP-

-Y/N POV-