Island Time

YN POV

I was on my phone most of the time since we are on break. After a little while on my phone, I got a text from Nakamura.

Nakamura: Y/N where are you?

Y/N: Huh what do you mean?

Nakamura: We still have assassination training. You know that right?

Y/N: HUHHHHH???? SINCE WHEN? I DID NOT GET THE MEMO. I'LL BE THERE ASAP.

I quickly got dressed and headed straight to the school.

"Why am I always late to the important stuff," I said to myself.

Once I got there I saw everyone practicing their shooting.

"Sorry, huff I'm huff late," I said while taking big breaths after each word. I looked up and saw Lovro staring me down.

Shit shit shit shit. It's the serious dude! I'm dead meat.

"And why are you late?" Lovro asked, giving me a serious look.

"I did not know that we still had training. I just got the text now." I stated.

"Well then. I want you to run 3 laps around the building," he demanded.

"3???!!" I exclaimed.

"4 laps," Lovro added.

"FOUR??!!" I exclaimed even louder.

"5 laps," Lovro added.

"OKAY ON IT SIR!" I shouted at him and started running. Gosh, I thought I was on summer vacation. Not training vacation.

"This... running... is... so... tiring..." I said out loud. "This...is... so... stupid..."

As I finished my last lap, my feet quickly sank to the ground and my body soon followed. I lay there looking at the clouds, trying to catch my breath.

"YOU THERE!" Lovro shouted. I quickly got up and went up to him. "I want you to show me your shooting skills."

"Oh uh, alright." I quickly got a gun and aimed for my target. I inhale and exhale. I then shot the target and it fell over.

"Impressive. Say, are you the girl with that freakish attack with the pressure points?" Lovro asked. I nodded my head yes.

"Interesting, now carry on what you have to do," he said.

I continued the training as normal.

-TIME SKIP TO THE BOAT-

"Bleh, couldn't we take a plane or something?" Koro Sensei complained.

"Look I can see the island!" Hinano says and tries to assassinate Koro Sensei.

Everyone, including me, looked at the island. The island was beautiful. I quickly took a picture and sent it to my friends in America.

"YES, WE ARE HERE! I CAN FINALLY REST PEACEFULLY!" I said. Everyone looked at me confused. "Erm, I mean I can finally go to the beach!"

When we reached the island, it was reserved just for us. We got into the hotel we are staying at in the resort and some random dude gave us complimentary drinks.

"Sorry dude, I don't trust some free drinks," I said and gave it to someone else. The drink did look good, but what if someone did something to it? Maybe I'm overthinking but I'm trying to not die this vacation.

We all split up into groups for our group. I was with Sugino, Nakamura, Nagisa, Kayano, and Karma. We were just hanging out at the sea.

"Group 1 looks like they are doing fine," Sugino told our group. "Keeping him distracted."

"You have to respect anyone involved who can shoot that guy mid-flight," Karma added.

"Okay people! Our group is next! Everyone does what we need to so we can go change." Kayano said.

"You got it, dude!" I said to Kayano. I put on my snorkeling gear and went to do my job for the assassination. I have only gone snorkeling once in my life, and let's just say it was the most fun I ever have.

"I'm not a dude," Kayano said to herself.

-TIME SKIP-

"How is Koro Sensei so tan?"I yelled out.

"Even your teeth have a tan," Justice said.

"Have fun while you can sir, cause after dinner it's on." Isogai taunted.

"Ah yes! The shipboard restaurant!" The octopus said excitingly, waddling off to the ship.

While on the ship, we get the whole restaurant for ourselves. Private and perfect to do something to Koro Sensei.

"Why do I get the suspicion that you're trying to get me seasick?" Koro Sensei hypothesized.

"Could be a possibility," I said handing him a drink. "Also is there any way you can take the tan off? I mean it's kinda scaring me."

"We can't even tell from the front and the back," Nakamura added.

"Of course! I can do plenty. Have your children forgotten my special move? I can molt!"Koro Sensei explained and molted, which took off his tan.

"Can you only do that once a month?" Yada says.

"Or strictly speaking whenever the time is necessary. I rely on it sparingly since the energy con" Koro Sensei then realized what he did. "AHHHHHH"

After dinner, we brought Koro Sensei to the floating chapel. It was above water. Inside the students were inside and a tv.

"Let us show you something on the tv. Take a seat." Okajima recommended.

"I can sense that an assassination is happening." Koro Sensei says. "Show yourself your true assassins!"

AN: THIS CHAPTER IS CRAPPY I'M SORRY.