New Gym Teacher

-THIRD PERSON POV-

These few weeks have been interesting for the students in the 3-E class. First off, a new student came into the room for only a day. The student was named Itona Horibe and he also had tentacles like Koro Sensei. Itone claimed that they were related, which Koro Sensei had no idea of. They both duel out because he wanted to defeat him, but Koro Sensei won. Itona was then taken away and went on a "vacation."

Next, a new assassin named Lovro came and tried to steal Miss Bitch's teacher position because she wasn't doing a good job. They both agreed to a challenge that Koro Sensei recommended whoever hits Mr. Karasuma with a knife first, wins. In the end, Miss Bitch won and Lovro left.

Now, the students of E-class are sparring with the Koro Sensei knife. Mr. Karasuma was telling them tips on what they should do.

"Not too shabby for 4 months of training with these kids such as Isogai and Maehara. Then there's Karma, at first glance it's all sarcasm and laziness but behind that mask lies the instinct of a killer." Mr. Karasuma taught himself. (AN: It's only his thoughts so I'm not going to put it in italics lmao)

"And the girls, Okano's gymnastics background makes her moves hard to predict. Meg easily has the reach and the momentum of her male counterpart. Y/N has her freakish move and her speed to help her reach her end goal to defeat another person. These are the stand-out assassins of the group." Mr. Karasuma continued.

As the students were sparring with the teacher, Nagisa came from behind which startled Mr. Karasuma and made him do a block that hurt Nagisa.

'Nagisa Shiota, what the- did I have a momentary lapse of sanity?' Mr. Karasuma taught after that.

"Awe dang it. Why can't I hit that guy?" Y/N whined about Karasuma.

"No one can," Okano replied to Y/N's comment.

Hinano then went up to Mr. Karasuma to ask him if he wanted to go and eat with the students, but he declined the offer. After that, the students started to talk about how there was a wall between him and the students.

"yo yo yo Karasuma," Takaoka said to Karasuma while holding a lot of bags. "Yo! Names Takaoka Akira and I'm here to give your gym teacher a hand! Pleased to meet your gang. What do you say, ready to have some fun?"

Y/N pov

This guy gives me a bad feeling about him. I don't know why. Maybe he's doing too much like giving us food and all, but hey free food!

"So you're going to take over PE to help Mr. Karasuma to get caught up?" Nagisa questioned the new gym teacher.

"Yup! Those are my marching orders from the brass of HQ. Poor guy needs time for himself." Takaoka states.

Everyone started to compare him to Mr. Karasuma and called him a "neighborhood dad". I looked around and saw Karma wasn't near. I went up to look for him since the gym class was distracted by all the food. When I found Karma he was by a tree.

"Why aren't you down there meeting the new gym teacher?" I asked him.

"He seems suspicious and he's too nice. Also, I would just prefer Mr. Karasuma to be my gym teacher. Why did you come here?" Karma replied.

"Just wanted to look for you since you weren't at the buffet over there. Koro Sensei took all of the food." I said with a little laugh. "Well since I found you, I'm going to head back to class now so I won't get in trouble with the new gym teacher."

"You won't stay?" Karma questioned, with slight disappointment in his voice.

"Nah, I don't want to get in trouble on his first day here. I'm no trouble maker like you." I said with a smile and walked off.