Reaper

THIRD PERSON POV

For the past few weeks, it had been a ride for the 3-E class. First, Asano figured out the Isogai job. Although he found out he did not tell his dad. He didn't tell his dad because they did a competition instead. The competition was pole toppling. Class 3-E won that with strategy and thinking outside the box.

Another thing that happened, that took 2 weeks was an incident that the 3 E class did. They were jumping on top of roofs and being reckless. When the students went to drop down to the ground, one of them hit a man riding his bicycle. Koro Sensei was very angry. None of the students had seen him angry like that before.

They found out that the old man ran a preschool, and the students decided to sub in and help the kids in the preschool. Many of them bonded with the students. While the old man was away too, the students rebuilt the school and made it look more modern. The old man was surprised but grateful.

Three days ago, the students of E class were doing something for Miss Bitch. Since they missed her birthday, they are trying to figure out what to get for her so that Mr. Karasuma can give it to her. The group of students who were out got a bouquet recommended by the florist that worked in a van. That's the same man who called the ambulance from the jumping incident.

It was going according to plan. When Mr. Karasuma gave the flowers, his wordings were not well. Miss Bitch then realized what was happening and saw the kids spying on their conversation. She was pissed and then left.

"It's been three days, and she's not back. I'm worried about her guys." Y/N says to the class.

"We messed up big time," Yada says.

"Well, I'm off! You can call me anytime when you hear about Ms. Irina. Meantime there's a football tournament in Brazil I must attend." After Koro Sensei's speech, he left in a flash.

"My GPS is coming negative," Ritsu says.

"I'm sure that can't be the case. After all, you still need to do something important for her." The florist says while walking into the classroom. Everyone started to talk to him like a normal student except Y/N. She was surprised no one has caught on yet.

"Are you guys this DUMB? The florist just walked into the room and none of you guys said anything! This dude magically knows what school we go to and knows who we are talking about!" Y/N said to the whole class as they looked at the florist in horror.

"Hello. I'm the assassin, commonly known as the reaper. And today boys and girls, class is going to be fun. Flowers tend to throw people off guard. But you see, there's a reason flowers are involved in lovely fragrant varieties." As he said that, something came on Ritsu's scream. "Ritsu, would you bring up the image I sent."

When the picture showed, it was a miss bitch knocked out. She was tied up and her mouth was covered with tape.

"You're one psycho Mr. reaper. May I ask what your motives here? Why come here to a bunch of innocent students that did not harm you?" Y/N asked him.

"Well Y/N it's simple, if you want her to live show up when and where I tell you to. And yes, I mean by the entire class. There is the option if you don't want to come. I can always send her to you. In tiny, individually wrapped pieces. If that's the preference, fine though one of you will be my next flower. Also, don't tell your teachers." The Reaper states.

"Okay first off, we got no obligation to save that pushy bitch. Sorry but no dice. Second, what's stopping us from beating you up right now kidnapping bastards?" Terasaka says as he gets up to the podium.

"Bold assessment but entirely wrong. Women mean more to you know than you know. If you let her die, you'll be beside yourself. And the second point, no human can take down the reaper." The reaper said as he threw up flowers and he disappeared out of thin air.