Pudding

THIRD PERSON POV

"I've gathered all of you guys here today, even though we are still on break, for a very important reason. Our nation's current egg surplus crisis. Poultry farmers across the land are throwing away their extras!" Kayano preached.

"Right I've heard about that on the news. It's such a waste." Isogai added.

"It is! That's why I came up with a plan to salvage those eggs and assassinate Koro Sensei." Kayano states. Everyone looked at her eager to know what the plan was.

"My plan is already set in motion! Thanks to Mr. Karasuma." Kayano thanked me.

"Right. Everything had already been set up outside." The gym teacher says.

"Eggcellent! Now everyone to the yard!" Kayano demanded.

Everyone got out of their seats and made their way outside, excited to see Kayano's plan. When the students made their way to the yard they saw a big orange crate. Everyone looked at it in awe.

"It's exactly what you think! We are going to whip up an enormous pudding. I give you, operation pudding popper!" Kayano announced.

Kayano started to explain the plan. Koro Sensei will eat through the pudding. Once he gets close to the bottom they will detonate the Koro Sensei bomb that's going to be hidden at the bottom of the pudding.

"This is creative Kayano!" Y/N said to her.

"Thanks Y/N!" Kayano says.

Kayano then started to give the students roles for the project. All the students had aprons on and worked hard on their roles! They used powder sugar and gelatin for it to hold in the September heat. Some gelatins had different flavors, but mostly the favorite was vanilla. Everyone did their assigned role and the pudding came together perfectly!

At the end of the day, everyone finished their job. Kayano was an engineering expert. Everyone was surprised at how she did. Everyone left the school and let the pudding chill.

-TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY-

The pudding was now firm enough to hold itself. When the pudding was done it held itself. It looked delicious! Everyone was in awe of how the pudding held itself. Y/N and Nakamura took a quick picture of the pudding.

When Koro Sensei came in and saw the giant pudding, he was about to burst into tears. He was so grateful to Kayano that they did that just for him. Little did he know that there was a Koro Sensei bomb underneath that delicious pudding.

Everyone in the class went inside and watched Koro Sensei eat the pudding vigorously. Takebayashi was the person to detonate the bomb since he had good computer skills.

Kayano was scared for the bomb to explode. She worked so hard on it and she didn't want it to explode. Kayano started to go crazy and complain about how she didn't want the pudding to explode. It went to an extent that Terasaka had to hold her back.

Koro Sensei however came behind them. He noticed the bomb and made a pathway from the ground to collect the bomb. Koro Sensei decided that everyone should try the pudding, which he gave the pudding in a cocktail cup. Everyone enjoyed the pudding together as a class.

-TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY. SORRY FOR ALL THE TIME SKIPS-

Once the break was over, Mr. Karasuma wanted to ramp things up. Today's PE class was different. It was parkour with cops and robbers. The cops were Koro Sensei and Mr. Karasuma, while the robbers were the students. Koro Sensei obviously couldn't play since it wouldn't be fair, so Mr. Karasuma was the only one chasing the students.