Ramen, Movies, and Dates

YN POV

After the whole split thing with the class, we all got ready to go home since it took a whole day.

"So if we are getting kit kat's today, I think you should pay since you lost," I recommended Karma.

"Well in my defense you lost first because you gave up."

"Yea but you lost the whole thing."

We kept on arguing back and forth about who had to pay, but Karma gave up and paid for the kit kat.

After securing the bag, we ate it while walking to my house.

"Hey Karma, why did you give up? I mean you could've won." I asked.

"I saw that determination in Nagisa's eyes. Plus, he did my own thing against me." Karma replied.

"That was very nice of you. Do you know what we should do? We should go out and eat! Eat... Ramen!" I suggested.

"You always eat ramen. You'll probably get a heart attack on how much ramen you eat." Karma says.

"Okay and? Ramen is my comfort food." I huffed.

"I know a good ramen place. We can go there." Karma says.

"You lead the way!"

While we were walking, I started to get suspicious. It was like we were walking to Karmas's place. When we got to our destination, we were in front of a house.

Karmas house.

"I thought we were getting ramen? Wait! Let me guess. Are we eating at your place and you are cooking the ramen?" I guessed.

"Yea we are. I hope you don't mind." Karma says.

"I don't want to miss your cooking! Come on let's go, I'm starving." I said while dragging him into his house.

When we were at his house, I picked the movie that we should watch together. I picked the best kid movie ever.

Toy Story 3.

When Karma finished killing the ramen, he brought up the bowl and placed it right in front of me.

"So, we are watching Toy Story 3?" He asked in confusion.

"Yes! It's one of the best movies ever."

"You have one weird movie taste," Karma says.

"Oh, I know."

THIRD PERSON POV

After the movie, Y/N was laying on Karma's shoulder since she was getting tired. He didn't mind. When the movie ended, she was already passed out on Karma's shoulder.

"Oh Y/N, you are going to be the death of me," Karma says while putting her hair behind her ear.

Karma didn't want to move so she won't wake up. So Karma just slept there as well.

TIME SKIP

It was morning and Y/N woke up first. She looked up and noticed she was laying on the couch.

'Did I fall asleep here? I hope I was not bothersome.' Y/N thought to herself.

Y/N got up from the couch and made her way to the kitchen. If he isn't awake yet, at least she could cook for him.

Y/N simply made eggs and bacon. She didn't want to go full out. After cooking she went looking around for Karma. She first went to Karma's room.

"Karma are you in here?" She says while opening the door.