New Student

Y/N POV

Walking on this mountain is so tiring. I swear to god this mountain is the only thing that is stopping me from going to school, but I still manage to climb every dayday. This is like my only exercise other than gym clasThere aree's plants, snakes, spiders, and all of those I despise. They are scary creatures!

I noticed Karma was right behind me so I went down to walk with him.

",Hey Karma! Did you see the uh email we got from. Mr Karasuma last night? We are getting a new student! Isn't that exciting?" I gleamed and pulled out my phone to show him.

"Yeah, I ,id," Karma answered.

Karma and I started walking to our class and were wefull-on on shock. The whole class was also shocked.

"What the hell? Why is there a person in a box? Or is it technology or something?" I said out loud without even thinking. I quickly shut myself up by covering my mouth with my hand. Everyone, including me, surrounded the box asking what it is.

The box screen thing then turned on which freaked me out. How was I supposed to know this thing was a computer? When the box computer turned on, it was just a girl on a screen. She had pink hair, which was tied up, and a green headband. Her eyes were red like roses.

"Good morning fellow students." The screen said in a monotone voice, "I am AIFA an acronym for Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery and I am happy to be part of this class."

Everyone was shocked it was a computer. Was the government desperate? Mr. Karasuma then came in front of the class and wrote her name on the board which made me go in my seat. He then explained where she came from and yada yada.

"It's nice to meet you all. Thank you for having me." The girl on the screen said as it popped up. After saying that she shut her screen off. Mr. Karasuma started to explain more things that I didn't think were important. It was mostly aimed at Koro Sensei and then at the class since he laughed.

"Welcome to the E class Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery!" Koro Sensei said.

"Thank you Koro Sensei. I certainly appreciate it." The girl on the screen said.

The class soon started and I was paying attention to class as one student does. My mind then started to go somewhere else, specifically about that big giant computer. How is it supposed to kill koro sensei? It's not like it has arms that it can shoot him with.

While I was thinking, I heard beeping coming from the computer. Then quickly guns were pulled out of her box.

"What the fuc-" I tried to say before I was cut off by loud shooting from her guns. I quickly duck my head down to the desk. Koro Sensei then stated the list of guns she had and was acting all confident from dodging all the bullets. The box stopped shooting the guns and started to do some more calculations, computers, and stuff. After that, the box shot again which hit Koro Sensei. After that, the box shot again. And again. And again.Period. After that period. It just would not stop. Then we have to clean up the mess! That's some bullshit if you ask me.

When I walked into class the next morning, the box was all tied up. The girl on the screen asked Koro Sensei if he did, but Koro Sensei had no clue.

"Oh shut up," Teraska said, throwing a roll of type at her. "It was me. Nothing says I can't give you a hard time. Especially if you're going to be a pain in the ass and shoot up the place every two seconds."

"Why bother explaining to a machine? It's not like she can understand." Sugaya pitched in.

"It's nothing personal. We will free you after class is over. We just want to learn." Hara added.

"You brought this to yourself," Sugino said.

"Give your programming some rest," I added.

The class went on as normal for the rest of the day.

-TIME SKIP-

I was climbing the mountain, taking my time and then I noticed a spider was crawling over me!

"Get it off! Get it off! Get it off! What the hell!" I yelled out loud trying to wipe the spider away. I've always despised bugs, with a passion. I started hating bugs when I got stung by a wasp. It was not fun at all. I think my screaming got someone's attention and all that person did was laugh at me!

"WHOEVER IS LAUGHING AT ME, HELP ME OUT AND STOP LAUGHING!!" I whined. The person laughed and proceeded to walk over to me.

"yea yea, the spider isn't on you anymore so stop exaggerating." the person states. I opened my eyes and noticed its Karma.

"Thank god." I sighed.

"How are you scared of spiders but not men who are like 10 feet taller than you?" Karma questioned.

I shrugged my shoulders indicating that I don't know the answer. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. "Karma, we are late to class! We gotta hurry." I grabbed his wrist and made him run with me.

"Oh yea, I know. I only came here to check on the screaming. it was worth it being late." Karma replied while running.

I ran like my life depended on it. Stupid spider. I wouldn't be late if that spider would've to mind its own business. We quickly made our way into class and the first thing we both noticed was that our box student is not like a person but still in a box. There's a full screen of a girl standing there and she looked more lively than before. The girl didn't have red eyes anymore, she had green eyes that represented emeralds. She wore a school uniform.

Koro Sensei remodeled her and gave her some upgrades. As long as she doesn't shoot 24/7, I'm fine with that.

"Nice to meet you late students!" the box spoke.

"Uh, nice to meet you pinkie!" I said giving a nickname for her.

Karma and I sat down at our seats and apologized to Koro Sensei that we were late. He gave us a blushing look for some reason. Maybe he's just hot. Throughout the day pinkie was communicating with us and she became less annoying. Someone even recommended her to make flowers since pinkie can 3d sculpt stuff.

The next morning, the government came in and took some of her privileges away. Although that happened, the same pinkie was still there! She was still fun and cheerful. She even remembered about the flowers and spread the flowers everywhere!

"We should give her a name so we don't have to keep on calling you Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery," Hara suggested. Everyone agreed.

"How about Ritsu? It means autonomous in Japanese!" Someone suggested. Everyone agreed on the name and even pinkie liked it.

This new classmate is not bad at all.

AN: I AM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKED ASS. I WAS WATCHING THE JUNIOR HIGH ATTACK ON TITAN THING WHILE DOING THIS SO I WAS KIND OF DISTRACTED. I'LL FIX IT LATER, MAYBE WHEN I FINISH THE WHOLE BOOK.