Your time

THIRD PERSON POV

It's been a few days after midterms. The sun was bright through the clouds. The class was going smoothly like it was a regular day. Attempt assassinations, learning new things, the regular.

Today was however different. The class was excited about the school field trip happening in Kyoto. It was an overnight field trip and many students thought that this will be a good opportunity to try to assassinate Koro Sensei.

Right now, the students are deciding who they want for their group. Everyone was all over the classroom trying to figure out who they wanted in the group. However, Y/N just tried to get some extra sleep since she stayed up all night on facetime with her friends from America trying to catch up with them on life and stuff.

"Hey, Karma wants to be in our group?" Nagisa asked the redhead.

"Count me in," Karma answered back.

"You're going to behave yourself right? No funny business? No fights?" Sugino asked Karma, hesitant about him joining the group.

"Yea sure. When I start a funny business out of town, let's just say I know how to stop people from telling." Karma said with an evil smile. Sugino then went up to Nagisa and complained to him about Karma joining the group. Nagisa reassured him that Karma wouldn't start in trouble.

"Who else is in our group? We have you, Sugino, Kayano, Okuda, and me. We need two more." Karma asked Nagisa.

"I took the chance to invite the class idol, Kanzaki!" Sugino replied.

"Great! We just need one more though." Kayano said. "How about Y/N?" When she said that, she looked at her and saw her fast asleep at her desk.

"Alright, I'll ask her," Nagisa answered. Nagisa went to Y/N's seat and tapped her shoulder. When he did that, she was still asleep. "Uh, she's not waking up."

"Here let me handle this," Karma said. He went up to her sleeping body and pushed her off. She immediately woke up and was angry. Karma was laughing at her.

"Hey, what was that for?" Y/N yelled in anger. "I was having a nice dream."

"We were going to ask you if you want to join our group for the trip," Karma asked.

"Oh sure," I answered and got up from my seat and walked toward the group.

"Since I'm already here, I have these!" Koro Sensei then started handing out these books that weigh like textbooks! "They are field trip guide books!"

Koro Sensei then started rambling about the book. He was excited about this trip and doesn't want a single student to miss out on the fun. After the octopus rambled about the book, Nagisa's group started to plan where they wanted to go.

-TIME SKIP-

Some A class students then started to provoke the E class until Miss Bitch came which made them stop talking. Mr. Karasuma started to scold Miss Bitch and told her to change which made her whine and she went somewhere to change.

On the train, Miss Bitch was crying since she had to change her outfit. Nagisa and his group were sitting down playing with some cards and asking Y/N some questions about America.

"So have you gone on any field trips in America?" Okuda asked.

"Yea I have. It was the only best part when I was there. I got to go with my friends. I went to Washington DC." Y/N answered Okuda.

"That's cool! And also, your Japanese is getting much better than before. It's nice that you can understand us fully. Koro Sensei must've taught you a lot." Kayano says joining in the conversation. "Talking about Koro Sensei, where is he?"