Classes

-Y/N POV-

Kayano and I walked outside to meet up with the rest of the class. I introduced myself to the rest of the class and they all gave me a warm welcome, which was comforting.

After lunch, it was gym class. We all had to get changed into a simple blue gym uniform and go outside. I wonder how they do gym here since we all have to assassinate this yellow octopus.

I talked to Kayano while waiting for the teacher to come. A guy with a suit, who looks super professional came out. He had black hair that was spiked and tall. Looks fit as well.

"Okay. Today we are doing sparring. Pick your partners." The teacher said.

"Hey, Kayano! Wanna be my partner?" I asked her.

"No. You are much stronger than me! You'll beat me in seconds!" Kayano complained. I rolled my eyes in response.

"Who else am I supposed to spar with?" I asked her.

"Well if you are up with a challenge, you should spar with Karma. He is really good." Kayano recommended. I nodded my head and went up to Karma. Karma was with Nagisa.

"Hey, do you want to be my partner Karma?"

"Y/N are you sure about that?" Nagisa worried.

"Yea it's no biggie. Kayano also told me that you would be a challenge so I would like to take that challenge." I explained.

"Yea sure I'll be your partner. I won't go easy on you though." Karma answered.

"Good luck Y/N. You'll need it." Nagisa said and walked off to Kayano.

We both got into a position where we wanted to start. The gym teacher told us to begin.

We are blocking each other's attack left and right. Every time I tried to punch, he'd block. Every time he tried to kick, I would dodge. At this point, it's not getting anywhere if we are doing the same thing.

I took a step back and he did as well. "Well, this isn't getting anywhere," I complained trying to control my breathing. "Take two?"

"Yea sure," Karma replied.

We continued fighting until the gym period ended.

No one won.

"That was tiring," I complained.

"Then why didn't you just give up if you were tired?" Karma asked.

"Well because I didn't want to lose." I answered, "And, I'm not a big fan of giving up."

"You are really good by the way. With your fighting. It's like you know where I was going to hit and you just dodge it." Karma praised.

"I know I'm good," I said sarcastically. "You were good out there as well! You have a fast reaction time." He nodded his head and walked off.

"Y/N!!" Kayano called out my name. "Your sparring with Karma was insane! Nagisa and I were watching. I think the teachers were watching as well!"

"Really? Oh god. What if they think I'm bad since I couldn't get a good hit?!" I worried.

"There's no need to worry. You were amazing out there! Not a lot of people can block all of Karma's attacks so that was impressive! " Kayano praised.

We kept on talking until the next class started. It was English class. I was surprised that the class calls our teacher professor bitch. In America, we would be suspended for calling a teacher like that.

"Why do you call her professor bitch?" I leaned over to ask Karma.

"Because her last name sounds like Bitch and when she first came here, she was a bitch. She's fine with the name. I think." Karma explained. I let out a chuckle and continued doing my work for her class.

After English was math. My favorite. Math class is much different here than in America. They do their multiplication weirdly. I will just stick to what I learned in America since it's much easier. When I handed in my work for math to Koro Sensei, he looked at me confused.

"Why is your math like that? I mean everything is right but your work is different." Koro Sensei asked. The whole class heard what he asked.

"Oh, I just learned something different in America." I simply answered. He nodded his head and I walked back to my seat.

"What does he mean by doing something differently?" Karma asked me.

I showed him how I did my math. He was confused about how I did it, but he did understand the gist of it.

"Yea I'll just stick to what I learned," Karma said. I giggled and waited for the math period to be over.

We had one more class after that which was Japanese literature. How in the hell am I supposed to learn this if I don't know how to write in Japanese?! I was struggling in this class. Every time Koro Sensei would write on the board, I wouldn't have any clue what he was writing.

It was the end of the day and I was packing up to go home. Before I can leave the classroom, Koro Sensei called me.

"Hey Y/N! I saw you struggling in Japanese Literature." Koro Sensei said.

"Oh, you did? I was struggling not just struggling. I don't know how to write in Japanese. " I said.

"Well, I'll gladly teach you right now! I can also teach you how to speak better Japanese! We will meet every day after school." Koro Sensei suggested.

"Really?"

"Yes! We can start today. A student needs to know at least the basics. Okay so have a seat and we will start." Koro Sensei said.

I gladly took a seat at the front desk and Koro Sensei began teaching me.

-TIMESKIP-

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Y/N made her way into her empty apartment that she shares with her dad. Y/N's father is always away ever since her mother passed. He would travel around for work, trying to provide for him and Y/N.

Y/N's brother is still in America because he's in college. He didn't want to move. He came down for their mother's funeral, however. It was a depressing day for the Y/L/N family.

When Y/N walked into the house she skipped eating dinner and went straight to her room to do her homework. Two hours later when she finished her homework, she lay in bed on her phone. She was checking her social media and seeing how her friends from America are doing.

She fell asleep while watching some random YouTube video.

A/N: lol she's lonely. Anyways, the last name is different because you have to keep your last name a secret or Koro Sensei will know that you are your mother's daughter. I don't know if that makes sense, but you just have to keep your last name a secret from Koro Sensei. Also! Y/N's fighting style is going to be A LOT similar to Ty Lee from Avatar The Last Airbender because I love how she fights and I want to add that to the story. You'll see how Y/N fights later in the story :))