Study's

YN POINT OF VIEW

"The main point of that story class is that each tentacle that I lose represents 10 percent of my agility. This brings me to my proposition. Those of you who get the highest scores on your final and or the best grade in the subject, you're allowed to deliberate one tentacle a piece." Koro Sensei explains.

That whole talk got us motivated to do great in our finals.

While we had our free period in class, I was so excited about the test. To be specific English. I already knew most of the things that Koro Sensei taught since I used to live in America.

"A tentacle for each personal best for our final." Nagisa states

"I know it's exciting huh?" Okuda cheerfully says.

"You are excited about this are you?" Karma came into the conversation.

"Of course! I know science backward and forward. I can finally contribute to the cause." Okuda says confidently.

"Also everyone is good at something on the test. Koro Sensei will lose so many arms!" Kayano said.

Then Sugino's phone went off. It was his baseball friend on the school's baseball team. As they were talking, they were explained about the "top 5" of the school and how they were studying students in the independent conference room. ANumberone is this guy named Asano. He's the principal's son and the student council president.

"Thanks for the warning Shindo. They don't have to worry for now. It's kind of personal so I can't explain. I'll just say A class isn't our top priority." Sugino explained to him. Shindo hangs up the phone.

"How is he first in every class? He must not have a life then or he is just incredibly smart." I told Karma as we were excited about school. "I would never want to go to A class. Even if my life depends on it. They seem like robots right?"

"Hey, guys!" Isogai said to us. "You want to hit the books at the main campus library after class? I got some seats reserved. I've been holding this spot for a while. Normally we are dead last on the waiting list so this little miracle is like a platinum ticket."

"Count me in!" I said to Isogai. Karma just continued walking. Kayano and Nagisa decided that they were going as well.

"Karma wait for me!" I said trying to catch up to him. Gosh, he walks so fast. "You aren't going to the library for some extra studies?"

"Yeah no, I already know everything," Karma said. I shook my head no.

"Karma, not everyone knows everything. Maybe at least a little studying will benefit you!" I said.

"I don't see the point of studying. I did well on the midterms, so I don't think this will be any different," he said. I gave up on this conversation.

"Well if you aren't going to study, let's go get our kit kat!" I said dragging him into the little store.

We walked in and got our kit kat. This time Karma paid for the kit kat. We have been doing this every week and we alternate on who pays.

Karma walked me home as usual and dropped me off. I ate today since I felt motivated to and washed the dishes. I didn't clean my room though. Koro Sensei's homework to us was to study and that's what I'm going to do. I need to do well on this test. I also invited Kayano to join me in studying cause who wouldn't want a study buddy?

I called Kayano over to my apartment. I locked my bedroom door and kept the other room open so it would seem like that was my room. The other bedroom is my father's. It hasn't been touched since he left.

Kayano came over to my place and we had a long study session with a couple of conversations in between.

"Hey Y/N. What's with you and Karma? You guys are like buddy buddy now." Kayano asked.

"Oh yea, we are friends now. I thought that was obvious?" I answered.

"I mean it is, but like how?"

"I don't know. We just became friends I guess."

Kayano put down her pencil and folded her hands like she was serious about something. I feel like I'm getting interrogated.

"So, would you say you like Karma?" She asked.

"Yea I like him. He's a decent guy and a good friend." I replied, not knowing what she was asking.

"No no. What I'm asking is, do you LIKE him?" Kayano asked again but emphasized the like. Still serious though.

"Oh, so that's what you mean," I said. I then copied her movements as she did before. "I mean, do you think I do?"

" I don't know. That's why I'm asking you."

"Hmmm. Lemme think." I paused for a moment. "No."

"huh?! No? I thought you would say yes?" Kayano screamed. The neighbors can probably hear her from that.

"Shh calms down," I said, trying to lower her down.

"I thought you were going to say yes," Kayano said, disappointed.

"Yea sorry about that. It's just that I don't know him a lot you know?" I said, hoping that will calm her down.

"No, I don't understand. You guys have known each other for more than a few weeks!" Kayano complained.

"Yea, but I need to know a guy more. Also, if I did like Karma, I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship. I mean we go get these weird kit kat flavors together." I told her.

"You are complicated."

"You are indecisive."

"Touche"

-TIME SKIP-

Nagisa, Kayano, Isogai, Nakamura, Okuda, and I are at the library studying for the end of the year test. It was going pretty well until the Top 5 came and bothered us.

"What do you guys want? Trying to scare us? Because if so it's not working. So instead of wasting your time bothering us, use that time to study." I said to them rudely.

"Oh, we have miss feisty over here." A guy with an undercut said. "I like that."

I rolled my eyes and they kept on bothering us until they realized who we are.

"Wait, I think we have some competition here. Nakamura ranked high in English. Isogai ranked high in history. Okuda ranked high in science. And lastly, Y/N who made the top 50." A guy with glasses and black hair said.

"Good job for knowing our names," I said.

After that, they gave us a bet. I wasn't paying attention to what the bet was about because I didn't feel like paying attention.

After that, they kept on coming closer to us. They said they bet their life on this. After they said, Nagisa, Kayano, Okuda, and Nakamura used their pencil and put them on their vital points while Isogai and I used our fingers.

They all got scared and went away. We told the class about the situation and they were confident in us that we could defeat them.

I also believed in the class as well.