Girls Night

THIRD PERSON POV

Y/N and Kayano hung out the day after her birthday since Y/N just wanted time for them together. Plus, they haven't hung out since summer vacation.

"I forgot to mention this Y/N, but thanks for caring for me in the Reaper situation. It's also my fault you got hurt since you expressed your worries." Kayano says while eating her ramen.

"Yea no worries. I'm still alive!" Y/N reassured. "I was worried for you. I don't like seeing you get hurt."

"Well, it's okay because we are both fine!" Kayano says. I nodded my head and we continued finishing our ramen.

"I also have another question Y/N. Did someone give you that necklace? It looks nice." Kayano added.

"Yea. Karma gave me the necklace for my birthday." Y/N answered as her cheeks started to heat up.

"Ooooo! That's interesting." Kayano says with a smirk on her face.

"Hey! I see that face you are making! Why are you smirking?"

"Cause I think someone likes you," Kayaks says.

"W-What?! Is Karma liking me? He was probably just being nice!" Y/N argued.

Kayano just rolled her eyes. "I'm just suggesting. Plus, what guy would get you a necklace for your birthday? I mean I know none of my friends would. He likes you. Also, you have bigger boobs than me. "

"Kayano, we have the same size boobs. We are both flat. It was probably just a friendly interaction." She defended herself.

"Mhm, okay," Kayano said sarcastically. "But my question to you is do you like Karma?"

"Umm. I don't know to be honest. Like I do, but I don't want to ruin our friendship you know?" I answered truthfully.

"Well, I don't think you'll ruin the friendship if he likes you back," Kayano says. "Plus you guys will look cute together! You guys are both psychos!"

"Haha very funny. Anyways, wanna go watch a movie after this? I mean we are skipping school just for us to hang out all day. I'm surprised your mom even said yes to that." Y/N asked.

"Sure! What movie?" Kayano asked.

"You pick. We can watch on Netflix at my place," she suggested.

"Okay!"

After they finished their ramen, they made their way to Y/N's place where they can settle down and watch movies for the rest of the day.

When they reached the place, they decided to watch the Harry Potter Movies. Y/N was the one that suggested it since it's a good movie series. While watching, Kayano had an interesting question.

"Hey Y/N. Remember the injection you put in yourself?" Kayano asked.

"Yes, I do. If I'm being honest, some days it almost popped out. Especially when I kept on getting kicked by the Reaper. It's getting hard to control it." I opened up.

"Do you think it will come out any time soon?" Kayano questioned.

"If I'm being honest, yes. If it does, I want you to tell the whole class everything that we know. Expose our secrets, everything. Tell them my real last name, tell them your real name, tell them your side of the story. Is that okay?"

"Yea it's alright."

They both agreed and continued watching the movie.