Secrets revealed

-THIRD PERSON POV-

A few weeks have passed and not a lot has happened. Class 3-E took the finals and all of them got into the top 50. Karma came in first while Y/N came in third.

The principal showed up at the Class 3-E building and challenged Koro Sensei to a one-sided game. Koro Sensei won that one-sided game, however. He won because he knows the book backward and forward. The principal respects Koro Sensei now.

After that, they did a play. The play was a success but Sugino felt embarrassed about what he did. Kanazaki reassured him and made Sugino feel a lot better.

Now Kayano, Nagisa, and Y/N are cleaning up a mess that Kayano accidentally caused.

"Ah! I was wondering where the three of you suddenly disappeared to. I will gladly be of assistance if needed" Koro Sensei says while walking in.

"Oh, that would be wonderful sir!" Kayano says.

"We need a lot of help," Y/N added.

Koro Sensei began to clean as fast as he could, with our help. He had his back against the students. Defenseless. They could easily attack him, but they know it wouldn't be simple.

They started to talk about their past experiences in school. Y/N couldn't jump in on some of the conversations cause she wasn't in the class the whole time.

While they were talking, everyone's back wasn't facing each other. Y/N's pain in her neck grew larger and larger until she couldn't hold it back anymore.

Let go of the pain.

Suffering.

Everything.

All of their backs facing each other, Y/N's tentacles started to come out of her neck. Slowly, but surely. Kayano turned around and her eyes were glued onto Y/N.

"I have more than one. Didn't you notice?" Y/N says to her with a smirk.

Before Kayano could've said anything, the building made a loud sound. Y/N tentacles went straight below Koro Sensei. It made Y/N and Koro Sensei fall.

"A pitfall!" Koro Sensei exclaimed.

"Oh Koro Sensei. How I love you. Please die." Y/N said with a smile.

Y/N started to attack Koro Sensei while falling. Below the pitfall was an anti-Koro Sensei pool. If he landed on that, he would be a goner. Before he could have fallen, Koro Sensei got out with a big light that distracted Y/N.

Koro Sensei got out and the students saw him breathing heavily.

"Koro Sensei are you alright?" Nagisa says in worries.

"What in the world is happening?" Isogai asked.

After Isogai asked that, Y/N popped up on the roof. Everyone saw her with her tentacles. Her dark red tentacles.

Everyone in the class was shocked. Dumbfounded.

"Dammit. I even attacked you with everything I had. That's a shame. I could've ended it right there if you weren't slippery." Y/N whined.

"Arai. What is the meaning of this?" Koro Sensei asked.

"Oh sorry. My last name isn't Arai. It's Y/L/N. That should ring a bell right? Unless you forgot, which would be a shame. You are a murderer after all." Y/N answered with her eyes getting bigger. Koro Sensei's face was priceless.

"Oh well, no time for crying over someone dead over for a year. Let's have another round tomorrow Koro Sensei. Don't worry I'll tell you where." Y/N says as she dropped down to Kayano.