Sides

-YN POV-

I was resting in the hospital from my injuries from the tentacles.

"Hey Y/N Y/L/N and Akari Yukimura." Nagisa says as he brought in food. Kayano, Karma, Sugino, and Kanazaki were already in the room with me.

"Yes please call me Y/L/N. I'm still not used to Arai. It doesn't fit with my name at all." I said.

"You can still call me Kayano Kaede. I grew onto that name." Kayano says.

"Sorry for the winter break. I didn't think the holidays were much fun." Sugino says.

"It's fine. My dad is never home anyways. It would've been just a normal day to me." I answered."How about you? Did you do anything with your time off?"

"Not so much. Assassination plans were hard to think about." Sugino admitted.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. It's all my fault that Koro Sensei had to open up about his past. Now I've been told the truth, it gives me closure. Though, knowing where Koro Sensei came from, does not make it easy." I said.

"You can't blame yourself. The truth was going to come out sooner or later." Karma says.

"We've all been in denial. None of this wanted to face what is about." Kayano says.

"We are going to face what's left of the year. It's all fun and games until we have to face what happened." Nagisa says.

After a little talk, mostly everyone left. Karma and I were the only ones on the left of the room.

"You know you can leave with the rest right?" I said.

"Oh, I forgot to say. Sorry about the kiss. It was Nagisa's idea and I rolled with it." Karma stated.

"Oh, it's alright. No worries. I mean you saved me. I don't mind it at all." I said while blushing.

Why am I blushing so much?

"Ah but you blushing says different." Karma teased.

"What am I blushing? Nah Nah." I said, even blushing more since he pointed out.

"I was teasing you," Karma says while laughing.

"Yea very funny," I said while rolling my eyes.

"20 hits huh? That's what I heard from Kayano. I think you could've done better." I said to him, trying to tease him back.

"You wanna see?" Karma says.

My eyes opened up. What did he just say?

"Uh... Well, I didn't mean that. I was just teasing you." I said quickly.

I quickly regained my posture.

"Well, I'm going to go back to bed. I'm kind of tired." I said.

"It's still sunny out," Karma pointed out.

"Karma, I'm just going to take a nap. Plus you should go home too. You've been here all day." I said.

"Okay okay, I will. Have a nice sleep Y/N."

"You too! Wait. I just said you too. Oh my gosh."

-TIME SKIP-

We were all outside since Nagisa asked all of us to meet up.

"I think we should try to save Koro Sensei," Nagisa suggested to the class.

"Where would we start?"

"How would we do this?"

Some people had their doubts, but other people fully believed in Nagisa's idea. Karma, however, thought differently.

"Always the talented one huh? Figuring whatever the odds and thinking in the end everything will work out. Well, listen to you. Get a tad fool of yourself chief. Granted you are the most gifted one in the class, but seriously we should up and scrap the whole assassination plan? How about the underdogs? Those who work sick trying to squeak by using the little talent we have. How are we supposed to feel?" Karma says agitated and walks up to Nagisa.