Date Night

Third Person POV

Y/N went to the door and saw Karma waiting.

"I was thinking if you want to go to a cafe first before we go to the aquarium. Is that alright?" He asks.

"Of course! I would never turn down free food." She says.

They made their way to the cafe and Y/! found a seat while Karma was ordering their food.

"What does one person do while waiting for food?" She asks herself.

Y/N decided to just stay on her phone the whole time and wait for Karma to come back.

Y/N POV

While scrolling social media I heard someone come into my seat.

"Ah you are here with the food. Finally!" I said while putting down my phone. When I looked up, I didn't see Karma. It was Koro Sensei.

"what the. Koro Sensei why are you here?" I said in shock. How did Koro Sensei even know I was here?

"Oh well, The strawberry shortcake here is delicious! And when I came here, I also saw you and Karma together. Are you guys on a date?" He asked.

"Uh well, yea." I replied.

"Well then. That's splendid! I need to write this down!" Koro Sensei says excitingly. "I should get going before your date comes and try to assassinate me! Don't do anything bad!"

Before I can say bye, Koro Sensei left in a flash.

"Huh weird. He followed us all the way here, just to talk to me for a second." I said to myself. Right after I said that, Karma took a seat.

"What did I miss?" Karma questioned.

"Koro Sensei just came in and talked to me." I told him, honestly.

"Really? Does he know about our date?" Karma asked.

"Yea he does. It's not like it mattered anyways." I said to him. He nodded his head.

I took my strawberry shortcake and it tasted delicious! It was creamy and the strawberries tasted fresh. I fell in love with it. Koro Sensei was right.

"This is so good. I can eat tens of these." I exclaimed. Karma laughed at my response.

"You look like a monster eating that." Karma says while laughing.

"Hey! This strawberry shortcake is amazing!" I defended myself.

"You got some on your face." Karma pointed out.

"HAH? WHERE?" I shouted while wiping my lips.

"It's not even near your lips. Here I'll help you." Karma says. He grabs a tissue and leans over the table. He wiped away the food on my cheek.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"You know, you could've just told me where it was. I could've wiped it myself." I said.

"And what would be the fun of that?" Karma replied quickly while sitting back down in his seat.

"You do have a point." I said.

We continued talking until I finished my strawberry shortcake. After that we walked to the aquarium. Karma was walking very slow.

"Come on Karma. You gotta walk faster. We don't want to be late!" I whined.

"Late? We don't even have a reservation." Karma says.

"Still! We need to be there early and see all the fishes and stuff inside the aquarium!" I exclaimed.