Test of Courage

YN POV

Our assassination vacation was almost over. Almost. Koro Sensei gave a suggestion on what we should do in our time left.

"Test of courage? On our last day here?" Nagisa questioned.

"Of course! What better activity is there in our fine day?" Koro Sensei answers.

"Yeah right. You just want to have fun at our expense." Karma said.

"I have been stuck in a little ball most of the vacation! And we are on an island crying out loud!"Koro Sensei exclaimed.

"I think a test of courage sounds like fun!" I exclaimed.

"Yea so do I," Maehara replied.

"And Koro Sensei will be playing as the ghost so it won't be as scary," Sugino said to relieve some tension.

"nfnfnnfnf." Koro Sensei laughs.

-TIME SKIPS-

"This ocean cavern is the ideal spot. I want everyone to walk with boy-girl pairs." Koro Sensei explained.

I went over to Karma and asked him if he wanted to be my pair, but before I got there Okuda already asked. I felt a little hurt, but I shrugged it off. I'm going to ask Maehara!

"Hey wanna be my partner?" I asked him. He nodded his head yes.

The test of courage began. Maehara and I were up first followed by Karma and Okuda. We were both holding a flashlight since it was dark in this cavern.

"Don't you think it's too dark here?" I asked him.

"Yea, but Koro Sensei should be popping up at any time." Maehara states. As soon as he said that, Koro Sensei popped up.

I screamed my head off and latched onto Maehara while he was perfectly fine. Koro Sensei started to tell a story that wasn't scary but he just popped behind us and scared me again!

"HOW ARE YOU NOT SCREAMING? KORO SENSEI JUST POPPED UP OUT OF NOWHERE!" I said quickly, without thinking that I'm speaking English.

"Calm down. Just think it's Koro Sensei and none of it is real." Maehara explains, trying to calm me down while laughing at me.

"I had my fair shares with scary stuff. I don't know why I'm scared." I said with a shrug, trying to play it cool. When we continued walking down the cavern, we saw a twister game in the middle.

THIRD PERSON POV

"I love Twister! I used to play it all the time with my friends back in the States. Let's play!" Y/N announced as she dragged Maehara to the twister board.

As they were playing the game, they were enjoying it. They were laughing and kept on falling. Well, Maehara kept on falling while Y/N claimed victory. While they were playing, Koro Sensei was watching everything. He was taking notes in his notebook on how those two kids interact with each other.

Karma and Okuda just finished with Koro Sensei telling their story. While they were walking, Karma heard laughter filling the cavern's atmosphere. When Karma went up and looked at what was going on, he saw Y/N and Maehara enjoying their time playing Twister.

Did karma feel hurt? Not hurt, but he felt mixed emotions seeing this. He didn't know what the feeling was. When Y/N and Maehara fell over, they notice Okuda and Karma staring.

"Oh, sorry guys. Come on Maehara we have to get going to the next stage." Y/N said to Maehara. He agreed and quickly got up.

"This is a fun game! You guys have fun!" Y/N says to the pair as they walk off to the next stage.