Valentines Day

YN POV

Sugino, Kayano, Nagisa, Okuda, Karma, and I were walking together in the snow.

"So Karma what high school are you planning to go to?" Nagisa asked.

"Hmm. I'll probably stay at Kurgunikiawa." He replied.

"What are you taking the entrance exam all over again?" Sugino asked.

"That seems pretty low profile. With your grades, you can get into any school you want." Kayano added.

"Put yourself in the shoes of the kids on the main campus. The guy they thought was exiled is finally back. Summing head and shoulders above them all." Karma explained.

"That's a winning personality you got," Nagisa said.

"Wait wait. Do you have to pick your schools? So it's not like you get placed into a certain school?" I questioned.

"What? You didn't know? That was our whole conversation." Kayano says.

"What?!! When does the picking end? Why didn't I know this? What?" I said quickly, panicking.

"How did you not know? Koro Sensei kept on reminding us the whole time." Karma says.

"It's alright. I'll find some school. But if I get to pick, I want to go to a school where I can afford and have some good academic studies." I told them.

"How about you Nagisa?"

"Mhm. Just like Kayano, Sugino, everyone. It's almost to part ways. Each of us is going wherever the future leads." Nagisa explains.

-TIME SKIP-

It's valentine's day! I brought chocolate to give to Karma. I don't know if it's enough. I hope it is.

I know Kayano is giving out chocolate to Nagisa. Which I'm going to help because I want to be a good best friend! I'll bring Karma to help me.

When Karma entered the room I made my way up to him.

"Hey, Karma. I got you these chocolates." I said with a smile.

"Thank you!" Karma says and gladly takes the chocolate.

"I have a question. Do you have anything planned today?" I asked.

"Yea. I was going to ask if you wanted to watch a movie and eat ramen after school." Karma answered.

"That sounds nice, but I need your help. Kayano is going to give chocolates to Nagisa and I want to help her. Plus I see them dating! They are always together. Can you help me please?" I begged.

"Sure why not? This will be exciting anyways. If we still have time, we will still go to my place though." Karma said.

"Deal."

-TIME SKIP-

"I have no idea what to say when I give the chocolates to him. How did you give Y/N?" Kayano explained.

"I just handed him the chocolate," I explained simply.

"What?! It was that easy for you?"

"I mean yea. I just said 'Karma I got you chocolate.'" I answered.

"What am I going to do?" Kayano says, dreaded giving Nagisa the chocolate.

"Ah so we need to do a little bit of recon," Karma says.

After that, we scouted people receiving and giving chocolate. Our first case was Sugino and Kanazaki. Sugino was... excited. He was slamming his head on the wall while Kanazaki stood there not knowing how to react.

"The receiver is overjoyed and the giver is on their cool side," Karma explained while we were on the school rooftop.

"His overjoyed face is fucking scary."

The next case was Chiba and Hayami. They were both shooting but using chocolate ammunition.

"That's a couple that has skill. They are always on target." I say.

We were hiding behind boxes.

"I can't imitate that. I can't even tell if she meant it." Kayano complained.

Next was the Terasakas group. Karma was disappointed. He was supposed to give chocolate to Terasaka which had chocolate cyanide.

"You got TERASAKA CHOCOLATE and not me?" I quietly shouted.

"Don't worry I got plans today for you. No need to go all psycho at me." Karma reassured.

"Y/N be quiet or they will hear us!" Kayano scolded

Next up was Isogai and Kataoka. Kataoka gave Isogai a whole big chocolate set to Isogai. He was ecstatic.

"Awee they seem so cute together!" I exclaimed.

"Yea they do. A four-hour drive just for those chocolates." Kayano added.

"Well now you see, everyone has their approach in giving chocolate or some other stuff," I say.

"The best policy is to say what you have to say in your own words. You should just be yourself." Karma added.

"Yeah, I guess so. Thank you, guys." Kayano thanked me and Karma.

"The only problem I see is," I began pointing at Koro Sensei. "Privacy. Koro Sensei on watch, there's none."

"Oh leave that up to me. Kayano I hope you brought you to know what." Karma says.

"It should be long enough for you to get the job done. Don't worry about him. Just concentrate on giving Nagisa the chocolates." Karma reassured.

"You got it Kayano! He'll love the chocolates!" I added

"Right."

-TIME SKIP-

Karma and I watched through the window and saw Kayano and Nagisa talking.

"I'm so excited for her! This is her biggest move!" I said with a big smile on my face.

"Shh, they can probably hear us," Karma says shutting me off.

"These chocolates are for you. As a thank you. For always being by my side!" Kayano said and shoved the chocolates at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup! Mission accomplished. Well then move along!" Kayano says, pushing him out.

"Imagine being able to cast your feelings aside in the moment of truth like that. No there's no question, she's Mrs. Yugimuras sister." Karma says.

"Wait. What did you give Koro Sensei? Didn't you mention to Kayano that she had something for you?" I asked

"Ah. I asked Kayano to leave some chocolates and a note somewhere obvious. With a special photo of course." Karma explained.

"Smartttt," I answered. "Now! We are going to your place?"

"Mhm let's go."

For the rest of the day, we watched movies and ate ramen. We watched so many movies that I forgot to keep count. I slept over his house as well, since it was getting late.

I wouldn't want to spend my Valentine's day any other way.