Happy Birthday Koro Sensei

YN POV

We all planned this out. Down to the single wire. Single millisecond. We are all trained for this. Just to see our teacher one last time.

We are outside the school entrance. Ready for this plan.

We started to attack the mountainside. I quickly knocked one by hitting their pressure points. Karma was torturing one of the soldiers by putting mustard and wasabi paste.

Everyone was doing a good job with our plan. We were easily taking them out one by one. Karma was a good leader that I believe will help us to go to Koro Sensei. The booby traps are helpful as well. They were only supposed to be for Koro Sensei, but this will go well with people.

There was this one big guy who was a tough challenge. We were all fighting him since he was so tough. Nagisa did his clap stun method and karma did the final blow. They both congratulated each other a little early because the guy was still moving. Kayano pointed it out and I did the final blow to him by hitting his pressure points on his neck to be passed out.

When we went past the force field, since it didn't harm humans, we saw Koro Sensei waiting for us. He knew we were coming. We all ran up to him.

We tried to find out ways to get him out of this mess. Koro Sensei gave us a whole speech.

"That's what it's all about. The hard work gave you a heart. You used every bit of what you learned to come and see me one last time. As a teacher, that gives me no greater happiness." Koro Sensei says.

Terasaka and his gang were arguing but then Koro Sensei shut them up.

"In the light we travel upstream, threshing the mighty current of society. More often than not, things don't pan out things as you wish. Society isn't a circumstance of its own. Resist the temptation to renounce it. Believe me, your time and energy are far better channeled elsewhere. When hardship prevails, say that's life and marital your dignity towards navigating the disappointment the best you can. If E class has taught you nothing else, take this to heart. In the assassination classroom, you don't have to take hardship heads on. You can run. You can hide. You can launch a sneak attack if it's not against the rules. Whatever you chose, don't give frustration the last word. The beauty of trial and error is that there is always hope." Koro Sensei lectured.

"Thank you. Your rescue efforts moved me more than you can know. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I've been holding in tears." Koro Sensei says as he puts his tentacles on our heads.

"By the way Nakamura, do I smell something sweet?"

"It's been one year from today the moon has blown up. And if I remember correctly, Ms. Yukimura made today your birthday." Before Nakumara could finish her sentence, Koro Sensei was getting his drool on the cake.

"Okay let's sing!" She demanded.

We all sang happy birthday to Koro Sensei. After singing, it was ruined by the white cloak dude.

"And many more."

It was Shiro. When he came out, the reaper was still alive. He was in a jacket. When the jacket came off, he became a whole creature. Even scarier. He had many tentacles and he is out for blood on Koro Sensei.

"What's that?" Yoshida asked.

He then went on top of the school roof. He was begging for the injection and wanted to be stronger. The tentacles were formed for pure hatred.

When he jumped from the roof, he did a sonic boom which knocked us to the ground. With his speed, it was mock 40, not 20. Koro Sensei was getting easily beat up by him since the speed was much faster.

"Why do you have to do this? Why do you always have to hurt people? Do your dirty work for once!" Kayano called out.

After that, Shiro put the tentacle seed in himself.

Oh shit.

AN: Short chapter ;)