Pool day

YN POV

"Quite a heat wave we got boys and girls." Koro Sensei states as he leads them into the forest.

"Yea, so why are we hiking down the mountain again?" Sugino asked.

"To swim maybe, the main campus has a pool." Pinkie suggested on Nagisa's phone. "In the opposite direction."

"Hey Nagisa, YN. I heard you guys were badasses the other day. Sorry I couldn't make it. I would love to see his face." Karma said to the duo.

"No, that's full on Nagisa. He was the badass yesterday for sure." I said to Karma, which made Nagisa smile.

"nfnfnf alright class! Feast your eyes on this!" Koro Sensei vocalized. He then pull back the leaves that were covering the area. Everyone was amazed.

"Your very own swimming pool! Compliments of mwah!" Koro Sensei said.

Everyone started to go into the pool. The pool was like a man-made river but had separators that made it like a pool. I was dangling my feet on the side. I do know how to swim, it's just that I already showered my hair today so I don't want my hair to get all damaged. As I was lost in my thoughts, I felt someone push me and got me into the pool. Whoever did that is so dead.

I swam back up and saw Karma laughing at me.

"haha very funny Karma," I said sarcastically. "Here help me up."

He reached out his hand but then I dragged him into the pool instead.

"I guess that's KARMA!" I laughed.

I burst out into laughter with my joke. Karma only rolled his eyes at me and swam to Nagisa.

The pool was fun however Koro Sensei was a little overprotective. He was an annoying lifeguard in America.

"Oh come on. Don't be a stick in the butt. You need to loosen up!" Hinano said as we splashed water on him at his lifeguard stand. Koro Sensei squealed at that action.

"Did he just squeal like a little girl?" I asked. Karma started to rock his lifeguard post which made Koro Sensei yell at Karma. Koro Sensei got down from his stand and started to breathe heavily.

"Are you okay?" Isogai asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just don't look too much into it. I just didn't feel like taking in a dip that's all. The water does not cause my fingers to swell up or anything." Koro-sensei said that fairly quickly.

-TIME SKIP-

After the pool, a few students and I were in class and Koro Sensei was showing Yoshida something about a motorcycle. I decided to text my American friends while this was happening.

Teraska came into the classroom during this and asked what was going on.

"You know how we thought it was only me that was into bikes and stuff? Turns out Koro Sensei is also into it as well!" Yoshida explained.

"I am an adult, but I'll never outgrow the need for speed." Koro Sensei added. He started giving facts about the bike he was on. Everyone was having a good time except for Teraska.

Teraska knocked down the bike in annoyance which made Koro Sensei turn blue and scream.

"Come on dude! What the hell is wrong with you?" Yoshida asked, pointing his finger at Teraska.

"Apologize immediately! Koro Sensei worked hard on that to showcase that to us." Nakamura demanded from Teraska. Two students agreed with her statement.

"You're talking to me and all I hear is nonsense. It's time for some pest control!" Teraska said and slammed a can down on the ground which caused the room to become foggy. This smell is horrendous!