Space

THIRD PERSON POV

"Time to put the plan into action. First off, the rocket only holds 2 people. Who going?" Isogai asked in front of the class.

Y/N and all of the boys raised their hands.

"Boys will be boys," Nakamura says.

"Why does no other girl want to go? Think about going to space! Wouldn't that be so exciting?" Y/N says, dreaming about what outer space will look like.

"This is an experimental vessel. With this yet no successful flights. Who's going now?" Koro Sensei added.

Almost all the boys dropped their hands while Y/N and Itona's hands were still up.

"Oo me! I would love to take those odds!" Y/N shouted.

"I love technology. The whole idea makes my mouth water. It's just, it's clear to me who should go. Nagisa and Karma." Itona says.

"What? Look, I'm not that fond of taking big risks, especially with my life on the line. Why don't you take Y/N? It seems like she wants to go." Karma says while putting his hands back.

"Itona isn't wrong. Karma should be there if there is a scuffle and Nagisa the assassin just to be safe. A perfect duo!" Y/N says.

"Great! Everyone save some money so we can cover the cost." Isogai says to the class.

"Don't skip out on this! You and Nagisa were about to kill each other because you guys weren't on the same page. Be responsible for once in your life and take charge." Terasaka scolded.

"Karma, I say we should give it a shot. What's better than a trip to outer space with your best friend?" Nagisa says, trying to get Karma to agree.

"Sure fine. I did promise to hear you out, didn't I?" Karma says.

"Excellent. Then it's settled." Koro Sensei says.

"Hey, Karma," Y/N says leaning over to my seat.

"Take a couple of pictures for me in space pretty please."

"How am I supposed to take a picture in space?" Karma asked.

"I don't know. You should figure it out. I just want to see what it's actually like." She explained.

"You can just look it up on the internet."

"So rude."

-TIME SKIP TO CAPE SHIMAZU SPACE CENTER-

All of the E class was sneaking into the space center for Karma and Nagisa to successfully get on the vessel. We all did what he had to do.

The two girls went to distraction while one of the boys went in and plugged a USB thing for Ritsu. This was to gain access to the whole space center.

Ritsu was able to shut down the security camera for Nagisa and Karma to get past.

Karma and Nagisa were able to get into the vessel. The whole E class was able to watch the lift-off.

It was beautiful. Everyone was in awe.

While Karma and Nagisa were in space, they were having some conversations. But mostly they were admiring the view.

"I think Y/N would be a little jealous of this view," Karma says.

"She definitely would. She would risk her life to come here!" Nagisa says.

"Yea she wants me to take a picture, but I don't think I can take a picture from outer space. I can probably ask Ritsu."

After that conversation, they made it to their landing. The space station.

When they made their way, Ritsu made their communications down. Some astronauts went down and checked what happened. When they checked they saw 2 kids. One holding a bomb and another one holding a knife to one of their comrades.

"So we have a bomb. We want to keep things nice and peaceful. Back away, please. Let's talk this out." Nagisa says nicely.

"It's getting a little cramp here boys. Let's take this where there's more elbow room." Karma says.

TIME SKIP

"Okay, we are only here for a copy of the American team research data. That's it. You have my word. We won't be making any other demands." Nagisa stated.

"You probably already know this but our teacher is the monster you're studying. No telling what he will do to the planet if you refuse what we are asking for. He's capable of anything." Karma added.

The astronauts were calm and in a hurry. They didn't show fear. After a little while, one of the astronauts just clapped.

"First of all, let me give you kids a big round of applause for getting this far. But really, you can't seriously think that we are that easy to take out. We aren't going to drop to our knees just from a bomb. Think about it. We are astronauts. We came up here knowing that death can happen." One of the astronauts explained.

"Say, let's put down the weapons and talk to us like civilized people. But first, let our crew mate go."

Karma reluctantly let go of the crewmate.

The astronauts and the 2 students were talking out. The astronaut agreed to show the files, but all they needed to do was to help load out the supplies.

The astronaut showed a view of what earth looked like from outer space in a little window they have.

Karma quickly took out his phone and snapped a picture.

"I thought you couldn't snap a picture?" Nagisa asked.

"Well me too, but then I tried and it worked," Karma answered.

After they got their data, Karma threw the bomb at one of the astronauts. He caught it.

"My girlfriend told me about this idea. She said it's filled with sweet bean jelly, so knock yourself out!"

The astronauts looked at them in disappointment.

-TIME SKIP-

Nagisa and Karma are now getting back to the ground. Ritsu was explaining how they are perfectly safe and how she is enjoying this mission. Her intelligence has involved and processed her first emotion.

She felt happy.

They landed at the pool and returned safely. However, Mr. Karasuma wasn't happy about this.

"What in god's name did you guys do?"

"Karma! Nagisa! Did you get a picture?" Y/N asked hoping they would say yes.

"Ye-"

"No, we couldn't get one. Sorry about that." Karma said to cut off Nagisa.

"Huh? That's okay! Tell me about space then! How did it feel like flying around in like zero gravity? It should've felt fun right?" Y/N asked. She was asking so many questions, that Karma had to cut her off.

"Okay, I lied. I did get a picture. You wanna see?"

"YES!!!!"