Cell Phones

THIRD PERSON POV

"It's Itona!" The group of students called out.

While the students watched, Koro Sensei was trying to dodge all of Itona's attacks and trying not to hit the walls surrounding him. It was a cramped space for Koro Sensei. The white cloak dude was talking and explaining to Koro Sensei why he had to change the playing field.

"You dirty- I should've known you were up to all of this!" Terasaka pointed at the white cloak dude.

"Indeed. When the trust of the students is on the line, the creature panics. If something seems a bit fishy no matter, this fool goes in head first." The white cloak guy explained.

"White cloak guy is stealing our kill!" Y/N pointed out.

"This counts as fighting dirty you know!" Fuwa states.

"Also known as being an adult. Note the gloves on Itona's tentacles. The edges are sharp and are constructed of anti-sensei material. Each defensive stroke from your teacher will involve increasing damage to his limbs. Though that won't be enough to finish him off." The white cloak guy explains.

Koro Sensei explained how he can easily dodge his attacks. His attacks were transparent. No matter how fast. No matter how strong. Koro Sensei can adapt to his fighting styles with ease. When Itona was charging his tentacles at him, Koro Sensei caught it. Itona was taken back by surprise, but anger.

"Trying out my last resort defense form taught me a very valuable skill. How to release a burst of energy, not just my body, but only the tips of my tentacles." After Koro Sensei says that, a burst of light started to form. It kept on getting brighter and brighter. The group looked amazed.

With this burst of energy, it knocked out Itona. Koro Sensei caught Itona and suggested white cloak dude quietly leave Itona to E class. He also added that to tell people to stop calling him an underwear thief. Kayano then yelled to Shiro, a white cloak dude, to tell everyone that she's a B cup.

Itona then woke up, screaming in pain. Yelling 'It hurts' as he fell to the ground. He felt like his head could explode any minute. Shiro explained how the tentacles are gnawing away in his brain. Shiro walked away from Itona and does not want to be with Itona anymore. Koro Sensei was flustered. Itona then went crazy and attacked the students. Koro Sensei blocked his tentacles from hitting the students and Itona went away after.

Itona is now on the loose and striking telephone shops. The students gather around while Ritsu tells them about what's happening. They believe that it's Itona. Koro Sensei is taking responsibility for finding and protecting Itona.

Karma knows what game Shiro is playing. This is a game for Shiro. People play pawns to sacrifice.

"Yea, I vote that it will be better to leave that kid alone," Karma said to the group.

"No. I am his teacher." Koro Sensei retaliated. "A teacher never turns his back on a student no matter what. When I took this job, that was my oath. I promised I would never let go."

Itona, all alone in an abandoned warehouse, crushing a phone in his hand. His mind wanders off. Thinking he needs to be strong. He should be stronger. He wants to win.

"Your human side is showing. That's a positive sign." Koro Sensei says to Itona. The group of students was right behind Koro Sensei.

"Big brother?"

"I prefer Koro Sensei if you please. That's a much more appropriate name I think." Koro Sensei states.

"Promise you won't go all nuclear on us alright? We've been through a lot tonight because of you. But come quietly and we will let it side." Terasaka states.

"Shut your face. We fight. Come at me right now." Itona says, demanding a challenge.

"We can battle it if you want. There must be a vacant lot nearby. State secret vs state secret! When the smoke clears, we can study how to kill me! I've got all the fixings for a study buddy barbeque!" Koro Sensei replied to Itona.

"He's a very persistent octopus. Take my word for it. Once you're in his class, he'll go hell and back to make sure a lesson sticks." Karma budged in the conversation.

"ngfngfngfngf. You bet I will! Put a student in front of me and I'm in my element. The instinct to teach them is so powerful I can't help it." Koro Sensei explains.

After Koro Sensei's speech, powder filled the room. The students couldn't see and it smelt bad. Koro Sensei looked at his hand and realized it was anti-koro Sensei powder.

"Casting my ward to drift was the plan Koro Sensei," Shiro says as anti koro sensei bb's started to shoot at him.

Koro Sensei didn't notice that Shiro was there because he was too busy paying attention to Itona's blood lust. The group of students found cover before the Koro Senseis bb's started shooting. Shiro then kidnapped Itona and put him in the back of his truck. Shiro taunted Koro Sensei, but it was Shiro's plan.

Koro Sensei went away and he was going to save Itona. The group discussed how protecting them slowed down their reaction time.

When Koro Sensei arrived to save Itona, Shiro used pressure ways to slow him down. Shiro's employee started to shoot at Koro Sensei while trying to protect Itona. Itona felt weak, defeated. Even his companion abandoned him. How can he be strong if the person he was trying to kill is protecting him?

Quickly, Karma came in swinging and started to attack one of the white cloak guys. Everyone in the 3-E class started to attack them as well. Shiro was confused and in shock. Shiro was so distracted looking at the kids, that he didn't realize Koro Sensei was destroying the lights.

"Keep the boy if you like. He only has 2 days left. Take care now hm?" Shiro said as he went away in his van. This left the class, Koro Sensei, and Itona all alone.

"As long as the poor boy is gripped into a pathological need to win, the tentacles cells will cling too tightly to be extracted." Koro Sensei explained.

"Can't we just cut them off?" Y/N asked Koro Sensei.

"Not until he can break the fixation. Something dreadful happened to his past. We must find out what." Koro Sensei answered.

"I was thinking actually. His little rampage. Isn't cellphone shops a weirdly specific target? I asked Ritsu to do some digging to see if she came up with a possible connection and guess what? One company's president had a son named Itona. A part supplier, pretty modest, but they used to have business all around the world. They declared bankruptcy a couple of years ago. The president and his wife skipped town and left the son behind with relatives." Fuwa explained to the group. Everyone looked at Itona in pity.

"Lame. That's all it took to make this punk a delinquent? Like we don't have a bag of rocks to carry. Kids need some perspective. We'll handle things from here. Take care of him, handle him, yadda yada. If he dies, he dies. We tried." Terasaka says as he gets Itona.

The group of kids took care of Itona for the rest of the day. After a little while, he started to act crazy again! Soon though, Terasaka calmed him down.

Itona is a new student for Class 3-E.