Test day

YN POV

Today was the two-day test day. Everyone was nervous about what they were going to do on the test. We had to go to the main building to take the test. I already see Nagisa and Nakamura in their seats. I was seated in the front row. I sat at my desk and texted my friends that finals were today. They all wished me luck.

Everyone started going into the classroom and was ready to take the test. The test started. First was English. Those questions were easy as pie. Thank god Koro Sensei made us read these books, like Catcher and the Rye. Some of these questions were even books that I read last year in the States!

Next up was Science. Science isn't my strong subject, but I manage to get past it. I know Okuda is going to do well on this subject. Some questions were difficult and some questions were easy. The science you need to connect with and be passionate about. I can see Okuda in that.

History was next. Not my best subject but not my worst. Only a couple of questions I did not know, but I had to re-read it to understand it fully. I feel like history helps people connect all around the world. In history, you learn about other places. Although in my head I know about American History, it was nice to learn about Japan's history as well.

Second, to last was Japanese literature. My worst subject so far. Koro Sensei's tutoring helped me a lot with this subject. I don't know how to repay Koro Sensei for teaching me everything that he knows. When Koro Sensei did the clone thing, most of the time was on Japanese literature for me. This is my worst subject but I learn stuff from it.

Last was math. My favorite subject of them all. Math is satisfying especially when you know what you are doing. I got to admit, the math here is very different from in America. I feel like math is tougher. I didn't fly through math as I did in English. I took my time to make sure I did the steps right. I know Karma's best subject is math, so I hope he'll do good on this since he didn't study at all.

-TIME SKIP-

"Alrighty class this is it. The test scores are in." Koro Sensei states. Everyone was scared to see their grades. "Without further ado, the English portion. First in E class... and first in the entire grade are Rio Nakamura and Y/N Arai!!!"

"Good job Nakamura!" I said to her.

"You too Y/N." She said as she gave a smile.

"Bravo my dears." Koro Sensei said. "So now we have two tentacles down. Let's continue telling the grades to see if I lose more. Next is Japanese. First in E class is... Yukiko Kanzaki! But I'm afraid the honor of first in the entire grade is Asano. Still, you gave the principles on the run of his money."

As Koro Sensei gave the grades, I got a 90 in Japanese. At least it's still an A in America grades.

"Moving onto the next subject in social studies. First in E class is Yuma Isogai. As for first in the grade, da da da." Koro Sensei then turns red with a circle in the middle "You beat out Asano for the top spot!"

Everyone in the class congratulated him for beating Asano.

"First in E class for science is... Manami Okuda and... Outstanding! You're also first for the grade!" Koro Sensei says as the red circle appears again. Everyone one is the class was excited.

3-1

We won this! We don't need to hear math.

"First in E class for math is... Y/N Arai! Unfortunately, you did not get first for the grade. You still did an outstanding job for coming in second!" Koro Sensei says.

Hm? I thought Karma would get a higher grade than me.

"Congrats everyone on the grades! And we won the challenge so you guys decide what your prize will be from the A class!" Koro Sensei states.