Birthday

Y/N POV

I had been staying home for a couple of days because of my injuries from The Reaper. I didn't want to stay home since I'll be missing school days, but Mr. Karasuma forced me to.

Now I'm making my way back to school. I've been walking extra slow so I don't injure myself even more. I feel better, but I'm still not in the best condition. When I got to the part where I have to walk up the mountain, I almost turned back to walk back home. I didn't go back home, but I did take my sweet time walking up. I know I'm late to class but I think Koro Sensei would understand.

When I finally made my way to the top and into the building, it was quiet. It's usually never this quiet because I would usually hear Koro Sensei talking. I walked into the classroom and realized there was no one there. I looked at my phone to check the time, and it was class time.

A few moments later, Ritsu's box started to play happy birthday and shoot confetti. The class came out of their hiding spots and screamed,

"Happy Birthday Y/N!"

I stood at the door in complete shock. What the?

"Wait, it's my birthday?" I asked. After I said that, I pulled out my phone and it said (YOUR BIRTHDAY)

"Omg! It is my birthday!" I shouted. "Thank you guys so much!"

"How do you forget your birthday?" Isogai asked.

"Probably The Reaper did something to her brain." Karma joked.

"No, he did not!" I yelled back to him. Karma only smirked.

During that class time, we ate some good (flavor) cake that Koro Sensei bought himself. I was surprised that he bought cake. He didn't even hog the cake at all. He split it with the students but gave himself the biggest slice of the cake.

After that class time, it was gym. I sat myself out at the gym since I told Mr. Karasuma myself that I still don't feel 100 percent. He understood and I sat at the stairs watching them spar.

-TIME SKIP-
-THIRD PERSON POV-

When Y/N went out of the building, she saw Karma waiting for her. Y/N tried to run up to Karma but then ended up speed walking because she couldn't run properly.

"Your speed walking is hilarious," Karma says with a snicker. She rolled her eyes and continued walking. While they were walking, Karma went in the opposite direction that they usually walked.

"Karma, you're going the wrong way," Y/N said to him.

"Yeah I know, follow me," Karma said and continued walking in a different direction. Y/N decided to follow along.

"So where are we going?" She asked him. Karma ignored the question and kept on walking.

The destination they were at was on top of a hill. It was the same place where they watched the fireworks together. She went to the railing and looked down at the city in awe. It still gives her chills.

"So why are we up here again?" she asked Karma.

"Just want to bring you here for your birthday. Also, it's a nice view." Karma explained.

"Well, if this is your idea of a birthday present then I love it!" Y/N exclaimed to him. "I can never get tired of this view."

"Well, it's not your birthday present. This is." Karma says pulling out a necklace in his pocket. It was a necklace. The necklace had an outline of a star in the middle. The necklace wasn't a flashy one, but it was a pretty one that Y/N loved.

"Oh my god. I didn't know you were going to get me anything. You didn't have to get me anything Karma!" Y/N says to Karma. Karma moved up to her and turned her around. He moved her hair to her shoulders and put the necklace on her. Y/N didn't know what to say.

She looked at the design of the necklace, "Why the star?"

"Remember the conversation we had about stats back at Kyoko? Well, I guess after that, the conversation struck me." He replied with a smile.

"Thank you, redhead. I love it. I promise I'll never take this off!" Y/N says as she hugs Karma.

Karma, at first, was stunned by the hug. He wasn't expecting to get a hug from the H/C girl. Nevertheless, he felt warm around her grip. He felt safe. His arms did the same gesture, as he returned her hug and rested his head on her shoulders.

"Anytime Y/N. Anytime."

AN: OKAY SO HERE'S A PICTURE I USED AS A REFERENCE