Hault

YN POV

"It's too dangerous. Whoever this guy is a pro. This scenario had been planned out to every last detail." Mr. Karasuma told Koro Sensei.

"Perhaps the only course of action is to hand me over then. Is that it?" Koro Sensei states. "The choice is yours."

"I mean that is high," Isogai says.

"10 to 1 half of us will plummet to our death when we are halfway up." Miss Bitch says.

I looked and saw that Mr. Karasuma was thinking of what to do.

"Come on what are we scared of? It's just a ledge, no big." Isogai says as he starts to climb up the rocky ledge.

Mr. Karasuma started to talk about the plan and what's the best course of action. This is a stealth mission. Seems like I'm on a spy mission or something.

"Karma, whoever is the last one up has to pay the next time we go to the store." I challenged.

"It's on." He says, determined to win.

All of us started to climb up the ledge. This is what we have been training for.

Karma and I are necks to neck. I put my one foot on a ledge then I slipped. Although I slipped, I regained my balance and started to move upward.

I looked up and saw that Karma was already far ahead of me. I tried to go as fast as I could but Karma got to the top first.

"Guess who has to pay now," Karma says taunting his victory.

"I do," I said in defeat. I look down and see that they are still coming up. One by one everyone came up and we hid behind a railing. Pinkie explained that the stairs are the best bet for a sneaky operation. The stairs however are all at different angles, so there would be some places where we would be caught.

"Side door locked. One moment." Ritsu says. The door unlocked and all of us went inside the building.

"Why in the hell do they have that many security guards?" Mr. Karasuma asked.

"That's a lot of guys for us to sneak past." Nagisa states.

"Come on people. What are we waiting for? Let's just do it." Miss Bitch says. All of us looked like she was a mad woman. She started walking out to the main lobby. "Watch and learn sweethearts."

She started to act like she was drunk and toppled on top of a security guard. "Sorry. Blame the mini bar in my room." She looked at the piano. "Is that the piano I'm supposed to play next week? I came early to do the whole tourist thing."

Miss Bitch is one good actress. She started to go to the piano and asked if the boys wanted to listen. They all listened and gathered around her. She started to play the piano gracefully. Dang, she is good. Everyone in the class was captivated by her music.

"That boy and girl are an assassins with multiple blades. She charms. She witches. She fills the air with sweet music. Captures the imagination. Every air is seduced." Koro Sensei explained.

"Miss Bitch does have some talent," I said to the class. "She never told us she can play as well."

"Let this be a lesson to you to not judge a book by its cover. Sure she is high maintenance but she is talented with many skills. She is one of the most dangerous female assassins. " Mr. Karasuma explains.

We walked up the stairs and went to the hallway, making our way to the next floor.

"Okay, we cleared the lobby area. We should be in good shape. If we are stopped, act like you are living here." Mr. Karasuma says, telling us the plan.