Chapter Three

These past few days have been boring but hectic. Nothing really change so it was pretty boring, but we have worked a lot these past few days. Sunwoo almost blew up on like and people today so I had to take over for him a lot.

"1 more day till Saturday, then we can go to the mall."
Sunwoo groans falling to the ground I chuckle and help him back up with a wide smile.

"Work is almost done. Cheer up."
I said and then Changmin and Chanhee join the conversation with deep sighs.

"You're right."
Chanhee says with a fakely pasted smile setting onto his face.

"Kev, how about we go out after work for a little today?"
Chanhee asks and there goes my stupid fake smile.

"Ok!"
I said happily. Fake...I wish I would stop that.

The front door opened letting in a cutting cold breeze for a brief second. Changmin walked to the counter and smiled brightly. A boy...he looked my age and maybe even Sunwoo's, walked to the counter with a shiver shooting down his spine so bad that I could even see it. He smiled while his teeth chattered and his body was quaking through the cold.

"Hello."
He said in English which then caused me to observe him more. He looked a bit familiar too. Dark brown hair, bug fuzzy coat that didn't seem to help any, sweat pants, and...uggs? Who is this dude?

"Jacob!"
Chanhee yelled in English at the boy with a big smile. So he knows him?

"How have you been?"
Jacob asked Chanhee in some broken Korean. A foreigner?

"Good, I want you to meet another friend of mine."

Chanhee said then headed behind the counter making dead eye contact with me and I take a few steps back almost ready to run away. This whole scene kind of reminded me of a kid about to run away from his mom so he doesn't get dressed up all types of funky for a family photo.

"Chanhee, no, I'm a socially awkward social butterfly."
I said and he just pouts.

"You'll be fine, he's the same, plus I'm sure a full conversation in English sounds nice to the both of you."

"E-English?"
Chanhee nodded and then he was able to make me budge. He pushed me to Jacob and we both smiled awkwardly mainly avoiding eye contact. We stared at everything, but each other. When I did get a glimpse of him up close I think I blushed. He's actually really pretty. So much he could easily be in a beauty commercial. He was blushing to which added a cute amount of pink to his already beautiful face.

"Y-You speak English?"
Jacob said and I almost flipped. My heart did cartwheels at his voice and I almost let my body do the same, but instead I just answer him still looking at a wall instead of him.

"Yeah, are you a foreigner?"
I asked in English and out of the corner of my eye I see him nod.

"Where are you from?"

"Vancouver Canada, you?"

"Toronto Canada..."
Then we lock eyes. Deep, brown, beautiful. I already loved his eyes. They were beautiful and they reminded me of those dramas. Fall in love at first sight, of course, it could be majorly wrong, but a lot of people like to dream.

"N-Nice to meet you, I'm Kevin."
I held my hand out for him to shake. He stared at my hand for a moment, as if he was scanning it or almost waiting for something else. "What was going on through his mind at those moments?" was what my mind popped up.

"I'm Jacob, nice to meet you too."
He shook my hand than that past awkward came back all over again. We obviously aren't good at this.

"H-How do you know Chanhee?"
Jacob asked me and it caught me off guard through the thick layer of awkward that had fallen upon us.

"I met him when I started working here a few months ago. You?"

"He came up to me in the street and asked me if I liked his outfit in Korean which I didn't understand, so 2 seconds later he wanted to be friends and here I am."
Jacob shrugged as if it was nothing, but I found that insane. Chanhee could get murdered doing stuff like that!

"Wow...brave."
I said hearing Chanhee yell, not at me, but Changmin. Probably scared him again. Oh well.

"Do you know why Chanhee wanted us to meet?"
I asked and Jacob shrugged, but he knew. I could sense it but I left it alone despite my suspicions.

"Chanhee!"
I yelled and he came running making me smile.

"Why did you want me and Jacob to meet?"
I asked him in Korean.

"I want to get you two together. PERFECT COUPLE!"
I felt anger not bad anger, but just enough so.

"Dude I don't know my sexuality!"

"He's Bi!"
Chanhee said and I almost fall to the ground through a migraine I was already starting to get it.

"What?"
Jacob asked me in English so my mind quickly clicked back to the language.

"N-Nothing, anyway I should go back to work."
I said sprinting to Chanhee behind the counter looking at my target to kill.

"Invite him out for me my English is bad."
Chanhee said and I just sigh heading back to the front. When Jacob noticed me his smile brought me off guard.

"Hey, Chanhee wants to know if you'll come out with us tonight and Saturday."
I was hoping he'd say no, but he didn't hesitate to answer yes. I mean he's cute and really sweet so far, but I didn't wanna go in the first place anyway. I really have to go now...great.

pLuS!! 

               CHANHEE THINKS I LIKE GUYS!!!

                                  ......I don't even know what I like...