Chapter Thirty Four

I got a ride home from Eric cause he said he didn't want me taking the bus home alone while Sangyeon was around so he made sure I was safe. Such a sweet boy. When I got inside it was dark and I saw no sign of Jacob. Binx then ran up to my feet screeching at me so I quickly pick him up and lay him on my shoulder.

"Where's uncle Cobbie huh?"
I asked the thing on my shoulder that obviously couldn't talk but I did anyway. Why? Because I know that when I do it I'm cute, thank you end of the story. Anyway!

I walk around the dark house to find the light switch and then I quickly flick on the lights when I feel my hand on the weird sideways light wall switches.

"Jacob? You home?"
Maybe he's still on a date with Hyunjun?

"What do you want man it's kind of late?"
His voice hoarse and his eyes were red and puffy. I can't tell whether he had just got done crying or sleeping.

"How did your date go with Hyunjun?"
I asked vaguely setting Binx down and then Jacob scoffed at me.

"How was your date with what was it...Eric?"
He sounded kind of angry so I felt attacked by that.

"My god he's a childhood friend what does it matter to you?!"

"What does me hanging out with Hyunjun matter to you?!"
Jacob yelled and we both stayed silent and all I could o was leave the situation. I went into my room and locked the door quickly throwing myself on the bed. God, why does everything have to be so complicated?