Chapter Twenty Six

"Why did you help me...? Even after I was so mean to you?"
I was in Jacob's room, I was bundled under the covers and hugging him as if my life depended on it. He played with my hair and it put me in a sense of comfort even through my everlasting guilt towards him.

"Because you never gave me a chance...I want to date you, Kevin. I want to show you not everyone is like Sangyeon...including me."
Blistering guilt ready to explode. I couldn't help it, I just assumed that everyone was the same. He knew that. I open my eyes and stare at Jacob. His eyes were closed with a soft smile while he just softly played with my hair continuously. What if he could save me.

I slowly move and he stops playing with my hair to look down at me. I shift myself to his eye level and he just giggles at me. Another angelic move.

"What are you doing you, dork?"
He asked petting my head once again.

"I don't know, just testing something."
I knew Jacob knew that when he pecked me on accident that it wasn't my first kiss but he let it slide. Now I really wanted to kiss him, and I was gonna do it.

I slowly place my lips onto his and he sits there without any movement. Maybe in shock, but that ended quickly. He placed another peck on my lips before kissing me with a deeper more gentle and loving tone. He twirled my hair in his fingers and then slipped his tongue in my mouth. I had no other instinct but to go on with it, but this was way different than Sangyeon. I could feel the love and passion he had for me in just seconds, but Sangyeon was rough and just wanted what he wanted. I was only another toy, there was no love, but with Jacob...it's so much different. It feels right and perfect. Cloud nine. Jacob pulled away at some point and looked at me in the eyes. A sparkle was evident in his deep dark brown eyes.

"Kevin...please don't kiss me again."
He said jumping up and leaving the house and me alone in the house. Did I do something wrong?