Chapter Fifty One (2K Special!)

Chanhee's POV

I've been with Younghoon for a year now...ever since our first date at least. OH! Which reminds me! Kevin that one week a year ago didn't come back for two weeks. Then he quit. Jacob made him apparently. I'm not complaining though. At least Kevin found love and Jacob finally got the boy he had been watching. I didn't expect them to be together for so long but I actually like looking at the two be lovey-dovey. It makes me feel single but in a good way. It makes me long and love every moment I'm with Younghoon even more which in return I majorly enjoy.

"Hey, guys! How about we go out?"
Jacob came walking in the door holding Kevin's hand along with my smiling baby beside them.

"Eric is getting upset that I haven't been bringing him with me to hang out with y'all."
Sunwoo pouts hanging onto me and then Kevin runs up to Sunwoo with a bright and annoying smile making me wanna kind of slap him.

"You and Eric finally together?"
Oh right. Sunwoo has been courting Eric for 6 months now. Just like Jacob except when Sunwoo asked Kevin about the boy he wanted he spilled everything in an instant. Definitely, something I wouldn't have done.

But in return, Sunwoo sadly shakes his head and then Kevin pats his hair.

"It'll be ok, trust me. He'll come around. I actually think he likes you."
Another thing Kevin does that no normal human of I would do. Tell someone something your not certain about. That's when you do what I did. FORCE THEM TO KISS. By then all emotions from both parties are poured out, vulnerable, and easy to read.

"Is Eric coming with us?"
I asked and then Changmin came around the counter throwing his arm around me.

"Yeah, he texted me saying he was coming by to say hi."

"Then we'll invite him out with us."
Jacob said with a clear smile and I nod.

"Chanhee...what do you wanna do tonight?"
Yougnhoon said running over to me locking fingers with me.

"Let's go with them...it sounds nice."
I wanted to melt by how pretty Younghoon is and then dingiddgdigdingdndignn the store bell went off again and then we see a new guy...

"Hello and welcome to Mc Donalds, what would you like to order?"
I said pushing Younghoon off of me then he walked over to Sunwoo.

"Hey man, I didn't know you still worked here."
He said smiling and then Sunwoo attacks the boy in a big hug.

"Juyeon!!!"
Screech much kid Jesus on a tricycle.

"Who?"
I asked and Sunwoo smiled brightly at me.

"He's a friend I met when I was looking for a job. He worked at the movie theater at the time."
I smirked then Sunwoo hit me. He knew what I was thinking...sad.

"Anyway. Juyeon. These are all my friends. This is Chanhee, Kevin, Jacob, Younghoon, Changmin, and Eric will be here soon."
I smiled when I looked over at Changmin who just slightly smiled with blush falling on his cheeks looking at the new kid.

Juyeon smiled softly and shook everyone's hand and when he lastly got to Changmin his grip was gentle and looked even loving.

"Hi."
The boy uttered at Changmin and well...Changmin started to hiccup and I just laugh and then I hear Changmin speak.

"H-hi..."
OOOOOOOO, a new soon to be a couple? Can't wait cause our friend group was about to leave Changmin in the dirt.

"Anyway when Eric gets-"

"Sunwoo!"
Eric screamed running in and tackling the boy. All the way to the floor too. Geez. These kids are sum else.

"Ow...what is it Eric...?"
A light-loving chuckle towards him. Sunwoo was really capable of everything.

"Be my boyfriend!"
WOAH WOT?!

"What..?"
Sunwoo didn't stutter but it sounded like he was trying hard not to.

"I-I mean it...."
Eric said rolling off Sunwoo and standing back up.

"Really?"

"yeah."
Sunwoo's eyes sparkled and so did Erics.

"Y-YES OF COURSE!"
Sunwoo yelled throwing himself with every bit of energy he had at Eric. All I could do was smile and then I look at Changmin still being a blushing mess watching the two younger boys.

Now we just wait for Changmin and Juyeon to get together...

A/N: OK HI GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS LIKE MY GOD!! I hope you know by the time we hit 3K I'm writing another one of these. anyway thank you so much cause I've been ugly crying since I saw it got like 800 in the beginning...