Chapter Twenty Five

(I love Sangyeon so much oh my- *sad*)

"Hey baby.  It's been a while huh Kev?"
He took a step closer with that evil smirk and though he wasn't close I took a step back.

"Y-yeah...when did you get back to Korea?"

"Same time you did my little prince.  How could I let my favorite relationship leave me in Canada."
He came 6 months ago too??

"O-oh...well I'm sorry I didn't get to contact you.  You broke my last phone so I had-"

"I didn't break shit of yours."
He looked like he was about to jump at me.  He's approximately 8 feet away and I'm still shaking and almost falling over myself with fear.

"We-well my last phone broke and I couldn't contact you.  H-how have you been?"

"Not to good, my little prince left me alone in Canada for a day to move back to Korea without word.  How have you been these past 6 months hun?"
I was going to tell him that I hated him, I was gonna tell him I left because he was an asshole...I was gonna tell him everything. 

"So you're Sangyeon.  Nice to meet you, I'm Jacob."
Jacob quickly ran by my side and held out his hand for Sangyeon to shake but the older just shot a glare at him then stared at me.

"Who is he little prince?"
He's just a good friend of mine.  That sentence would've kept us both alive in my mind but I didn't get too. Jacob spoke first.

"I'm Kevin's boyfriend.  We've been living together too, heard alot about you the first day me and him met."
Jacob smirked just as despicable as Sangyeon would when he was planning to ditch me for another whore in the street and I almost wanted to slap the living out of him but I didn't because I knew he wasn't Sangyeon so all I had to do was wait to hear what more was going on in his head. 

"Oh really?"
Sangyeon stared me down for the crime I committed against him.

"Yeah I heard you were a dirty abusive and cheating bastard.  No one that deserves love really, but even on that note it's nice to meet you."
This conversation was the most aggressive one I've heard in real life (especially in Korean) and it kind of scared me. 

"Well...you too.  Kev, how about we go get some lime sherbet?"
Sangyeon held his hand out.  Once again I was tempted to take his toxic hands and go with him but Jacob pulled me back and shook Sangyeon's hand and then just smiled.

"Not this late I might say.  No ice cream shops open and it's too cold out to be eating in the convince stores.  Have a nice night man!  Bye!"
Jacob turned us around and quickly but slowly started to walk back to the house with me in his arms. I didn't know what to say.  I wanted to tell him thank you but I kind of hated myself at the moment and I resented him too.  I didn't want to listen to myself or Jacob.  I'm a bad person for it but I didn't care. 

We got back into the house and Jacob gently helped me slip my coat off and took my shoes off.  He just smiled while doing the whole thing. 

"Let's sit down and watch a movie ok?"
Jacob sat me down on the couch and covered me up with blankets.  They were soft and warm, I just wanted to take them all and snuggle into them but I couldn't find myself to do it. 

"Jacob...let's just cuddle..."
That's all I could muster so he smiled and joined me.  I snuggled into his chest and I heard his heart beat, it was kind of fast but it was still comforting.  He worked hard to come get me and even save me from Sangyeon...though I don't wanna say it...I'm glad he's by my side.

A/N: OMGOMGOMGOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE SO MANY PEOPLE ARE READING OR HAVE LOOKED AT THIS STORY!!  IM SO GREATFUL YOU DONT EVEN REALIZE 😭😭 I REALLY HOPE YALL ENJOY THIS EVEN MORE. 

(GOD IM A 🤡🤡)

Enjoy your day and thanks for reading cuties!!😭💕✨