Chapter Four

After work, we cleaned up. I killed Chanhee in the employee locker room for a good 2 minutes before we came out and all 5 of us got ready to go for the night a bit. Sunwoo stuck to me and Chanhee forced Jacob to do the same. I really wanted to kick his ass...yeah.

"Hey, Sunwoo, come here."
Changmin called him and he quickly followed the order and ran to the 2 in front of us, leaving me with Jacob. Awkward. Help.

"S-so how old are you?"
Jacob cut through the silence and I accidentally ignored him for a minute. Not meaning to though..

"U-Um..."

"Sorry, I'm 22, how old are you?"
I asked trying to ignore the fact I just let his question fly by my head.

"23."
He's a year older than me.

"So what was it like in Vancouver?"
Jacob asked me and I just got annoyed. I don't know why but it just annoyed me. Though wI was annoyed, I answer nicely and so on to continue the conversation cause I just met him.

"Woodsy, how was Toronto?"

"Almost the same I guess?"
He questioned himself, but my whole heart started to race. He was so cute.

"Kev! Chanhee and Changmin need to do something real quick. Let's go to a place for some jajangmyeon, they'll meet us there."
Sunwoo said running to me and Jacob. I look at the tall by beside me and he smiles brightly. Another cartwheel. I look back at Sunwoo and nod.

THey better be back soon.