Chapter Seven

"Let's play truth or dare to get to know each other."
Chanhee said slowly slipping the third shot to Sunwoo. Changmin caught the 2 the first time but gave up as soon as Sunwoo tipped the liquid into his mouth and swallowed at once. Strong, but a stupid choice. He couldn't take the other shot for another 15 minutes. Now he's on his 3rd with a good buz. Not too bad.

"I'm in."
Sunwoo sipped half of the alcohol from the shot glass. I smile and raise my hand indicating that I'm in as well. We have a new guy so why not? This is how I, Sunwoo, Chanhee, and Changmin got close so fast. Why not?

"Jacob you in?"
Changmin asked and though he was hesitant he smiled and agreed, so on the others went.

"Truth or dare Kev?"
Sunwoo asked me and I about flipped. Why me first you butt face?!

"Dare."
I said with a sigh and Sunwoo smirks.

"Finish this last half of this soju bottle for me."
Sunwoo pushed the bottle forward towards me and I take a breath. I didn't want to get punishment and even though I'm a bad drinker I'm gonna do it. I won't let it take me out this time. Usually, if I would drink it would only take me half a beer can to get drunk and pass out. It's been that way for a while now.

I grab the bottle and down the half left leaving a nauseating taste with a burning feeling behind. It's gross and a lot of alcohol at once... too much. I felt fine at first but my stomach jerked...I was drunk. Already.

"Jacob go take him to the toilet."
Chanhee says laughing at me. He always does. Jacob picked me up by the shoulders and walked me over to the back of the uncrowded bar where the bathrooms were.

"Do you need any help?"
Jacob asked as my vision became blurry and his voice became muffled. I felt like my stomach was flying instead of about to explode. I felt my lips and cheeks lit when I locked eyes with him. He was really beautiful.

"Yeah..."
I spoke and then he wrapped his arm around my waist shocking me but giving me a craving...

"Here, I'll get a wet paper towel for you."
He had me stand by the toilet while he began to gently wet a paper towel in the sink. I watched him closely but every movement that he made so gracefully didn't distract me from his lips. Pink, plump, pretty, and not chapped. They looked soft, so I wanted to try for myself.

"Jacob..."
That was all I could muster out of my filthy and sour tasting mouth. He turned around and softly smiled. Maybe it was real, maybe I just seeing it, but I didn't care...it was beautiful. I just smiled at what I saw as he walked to me.

"What is it, you little drunkard?"
His voice muffled but echoed, weird.

"I wanna go home."
Even drunk I couldn't pull myself to do anything. Kiss him...because of my fear deep down. The one where I could hurt someone else with what I say or even myself. So I always shut up. Not a surprise I did it just now either.

"Ok, need to puke first though?"
He asked softly and I nod before nodding and waiting a bit before I finally did puke. Jacob wiped my mouth so softly with the paper towel he had wetted that I admired it. He was so gentle...wow.

"Come to the sink."
Jacob stood me up and then started to make me rinse my mouth out a few times while he flushed the toilet for me.

When we were about to walk out I held onto Jacob and asked for a piggyback ride. Something my mom did when I was sick...before she hated me. Before she kicked me out. When life was bliss. Then black...I don't remember much more. I felt like I probably cried in front of everyone.