Chapter Forty Four

Jacob's POV

Kevin was whining and complaining while I was driving him home that he was hot and wanted to get undressed and that I didn't give him enough love when we were home because supposedly Binx took his place as a baby. Completely wrong, but I just gave him a bunch of promises while he was upset and cranky.

"I promise to give you more love and kisses than Binx."

"I promise you can get undressed at home."

Ya' know, things that would appease what he was upset about.

I stumbled with Kevin on my back while I walked into the house while he just hugged me tighter and said one thing over and over again.

"Cobbie smells like strawberries..."
He hugged me tighter and just smiled while I walked into my room and laid him on my bed.

"Let's get you in the shower ok Kev?"
I said trying to get him undressed but he looked at me...just stared. No complete words, just his eyes sparkling with wonder. Cute in all honesty.

He crashed our lips together. No aggression really just kissed me though. I tried to pull away because I don't do drunk people. It's bad. Sinful in fact.

"Jacob, promise me something...?"
His words were slurred, but I still understood every word.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Promise me we'll do it soon..."
His eyes closed and he waited for my answer and all I could do was stay silent and feel fire gently kiss my cheeks slowly warming them up like coffee.

"Y-yeah sure. Let's get you in a shower ok?"
I said that and he smiled quickly, throwing off his shirt revealing his pale body and I quickly look away. It's not that I haven't been in this situation before but it's just...a bit different.

"Shower time!"
He yells running to the bathroom with his pants still on and I quickly run after him.

"Take your pants off first stupid!!"

(A/N:  This was cute in my opinion...I think I might just have weird taste...)