Chapter Forty Two

Jacob was planning on taking me on a date he didn't say where to or anything. He just smiled and said it was a surprise. Nothing more nothing less. That was all he said and the only thing I can do is go with it. I do trust him but don't he usually doesn't do things like this...he said he would rather stay at home and be the only one who could watch me eat in my own cute manner then let others do so, plus the last time we went out the waitress was hitting on both of us and he didn't really like that.

"When are we getting there? It's wasting gas, Jacob..."
I complained...I do it a lot and of course, he gave me the reaction he usually does...laughing softly and smiling like everything I say is useless even if he'll listen to me.

"It's a nice barbecue place, Changmin recommended it."

"Of course! He always likes expensive food!"
I sink in the car seat and pout while he still laughs at me like I'm a big baby. Well-never mind.

"I know I know but today is a special occasion just go with it ok?"
I nod while Jacob goes to hold my hand and pulls into a barbecue restaurant. Myoung Wol Gwan...I know this is expensive...geez.

"Let's go in."
Jacob smiled and unbuckled me and then jumped out of the car and opened the door for me. What is up with him?

-

"Order what you want."
Jacob said, handing the menu while leaving the table and heading out of the restaurant.

"What the hell is with him today?"
I mumble to myself.

I look through the menu and then I see Jacob start to head back to the table with a big smile. He sat next to me and I smiled.

"What do you want to-"

"Kevin!"
That female voice...it's beautiful, familiar, and even painful. I look up and it's who I thought it was.

"M-Mom...dad?"

(A/N:  Not even joking I wrote two whole chapters last night and so I just went through the grammar editing and stuff so I'm really sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep at like 7 pm and not post as I promised.  The next chapter is actually coming up in a few minutes.  I just have to finish grammar corrections because English isn't my best language so sorry and thank you for your understanding.

!!!!ALSO!!!!!

Here's a Barney song parody I made for your entertainment and to make up for my accidental broken promise.  (If you don't have dark humor or you don't find heavy topics funny this is a quick trigger warning because I just made this to make people laugh or to just bring up social issues that have or are still happening now)

Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination, he came to kill us all and burn up our creations.

Took a 47 then shot up a school and killed them, raped a kid inside a stall and now he thinks he's Goku.

Commits arson to some homes and breaks apart 3 families. Hits a whore upside the head and then he calls her fatty.

Downed a case of vodka then he tumbled down a hill, whoops, oh no barney's gone, a car has just impaled him. 

Grow Up [The Boyz -MoonBae -]✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें