Chapter Forty Eight

Jacob's POV

"Me and Kevin had sex two days ago and-"

"WHY THE FUCK AM I ONLY FINDING OUT NOW?! Give me a second."
Chanhee was on the phone with me while he was on his break and then I just-

"KEVIN FUCKING MOON GET ON BREAK RIGHT NOW!!"

"CHANHEE WE NEED HIM!"

"TO BAD SUNWOO! KEVIN NOW!"
Jesus, it sounds like he's ready to murder us both.

"Yeah Chanhee?"
Kevin sounded terrified and though he should be I just chuckle at his cuteness.

"Sit down, I need to discuss something with you."
I guess Chanhee kept me off speaker because Kevin couldn't hear me screaming no.

"Ok Kev, did you and Jacob have sex two days ago?"
I didn't hear anything for a minute then I hear,

"How did you-"

"You're walking like you're still healing from something."
I hear Chanhee evilly chuckle which makes me terrified, how in the hell?

"O-oh....yeah. We did."

"So what Jacob told me was right. Wow..."
Then I hear a button on Chanhee's phone being pressed and then I could even hear the birds around them. Shit.

"Jacob, quick advice, don't let Kev come to work next time while he's healing. I thought he just fell and hurt himself but he shouldn't be working after that. He hasn't had sex in a very long time so either you were too mean to his ass or you guys just don't know what you're doing after a long break from things like that. Anyway...Jacob come pick up your wife now, don't bring him back till he can walk right ok?"
I hum in response and then I hear Kevin say something.

"Is that why you recently didn't come to work for 5 days after that date with Younghoon?"
Chanhee chokes and I start dying and rolling on the floor laughing.

"Jacob, come pick him up now. KEVIN YOU LITTLE BITCH GET-"
Then the phone hung up and I'm left with that conversation flowing in my mind. Which was fucking great. "Come pick up your wife"...cute.