Chapter Thirty

(This picture has me wheezing helppppppp)

Jacob's POV

"Wasn't that too mean?"
Hwall smiled and shook his head. I can't believe I let my feelings about Kevin slip in front of him.

"No, he dealt with me that says a lot about him."
He just nods to himself and I sigh. Maybe me actually bringing this sly brat in this might not have been a good idea.

"Ok, so now I've got a good idea on him with what you told me and how he acted with me."
I was driving but we were heading to the movies so I could drop him off. He wanted to watch a movie alone so I just kind of agreed and went on.

"So what should I do?"
I asked him and he smirked while pulling out his phone. What plan does he have?

"Just be yourself and ask him out in your own way. He's the type to keep most of his feelings to himself and somehow you unlocked that. He likes you from the way he looked at me with worry like I was your new lover. I want to meet him formally when you finally ask him out by the way."
Hwall seemed to know everything just by a few glances and words with Kevin. I might want to thank him personally after this but for now, I just need to listen to him.

I stop in front of the movie theater and Hwall quickly unbuckles hopping out before looking at me through the door with a soft smile.

"You won't need to pick me up. And also, Fighting!"
Then he leaves me alone in my car.

I can do this...